IGNORED

Manchester United (FA Cup Semi-Final at Wembley) Sat April 23

markjazzbassist

Don't know where the disagreement is. He should've been on at 70 minutes along with Geri in my mind. The fact that Martinez only brought him on to replace Gibbo for the last minute because Gibbo was injured and not because he's clearly not fit enough to play a full 90 minutes is baffling.

Because he was expecting the game to last 120 minutes maybe?

What worries me about this is his comments at the end of the article..."it had been 10 months of hard work to get into this position"...what? Cup Semi final and below mid table??? I can't help but feel that Roberto had put his eggs in one basket for this Cup and they've now been smashed to pieces!!!

bit unfair in my opinion, he's not had a chance to prove himself properly for a year

Oh come on!!! Seriously? He's been sent off twice and injured 3 or 4 times...then when he has played has been more miss than hit.

I don't get all this man love for him, like he's some sort of world class saviour. It's the only thing that gets on my tits on here these days.

Oh come on!!! Seriously? He's been sent off twice and injured 3 or 4 times...then when he has played has been more miss than hit.

I don't get all this man love for him, like he's some sort of world class saviour. It's the only thing that gets on my tits on here these days.

yes, seriously. A cameo here and there is not enough to judge a player on. When was the last time he had a run games?

So heartbroken by that.

It was typical Everton though. Play like shite to have me on the floor, improve massively to give me hope that we might actually do it, then at the death they shit on me to put me back on the floor :lol:.

I sympathise, I didn't even see the final sword thrust on TV, must've been devastating to see it live. I feel empty, can't imagine what you guys in the stadium felt, particularly after being given so much hope. Get extremely drunk on the trip home would be my advice.

For me we've seen the best of Mirallas and it's not good enough.

I think a new manager would see in Mirallas a player who could score some goals if given plenty of time on the pitch.

We all see different things. Mirallas is perhaps a hothead who will shoot the ball. Barkley is a slowhead who usually won't shoot the ball.

It doesn't take the best keeper in the world to save a penalty 6ft from his standing foot. It's called standard. He's a left footed player, who opened his body that much on the fast run up that he telegraphed it.... fucking unbelievable. Please be quiet.

Sitters, he was never going to score the header you moaned about, however he was making an effort to trouble them all game. Doing exactly what you moan he doesn't.

You running in the locals then?

First one was a bad touch, done well top still beat the keeper. Rooney clearing it off the line otherwise it's a goal.

Second one, blameless. Boasting past players you don't get to do it deftly. You'd moan if he'd tried to take a good touch the was just dispatched, you'd call him lazy.

Pen. Hard and low puts it past most keepers, should have got it closer to the post can understand not taking the risk of putting it wide in a semi. Baines the bloke you wanted on it would probably admit the same, considering it mirrored last time.

Header, as above.

Goal. Credit to Deulofeu for the ball, but he wouldn't be doing that ball of Rom weren't there, and Lukaku would have put it away.

Fellaini tackle. Touch turn shot, great sliding challenge to stop him from scoring.

Which you're entitled to Matt, even if you're wrong ;).

He's just not good enough for me, nor is he a guy who gets the club.

youre wrong :P (wish I could use italics on the mobile)

Just found 1 bottle of Polenka, been hiding in my cupboard for at least 4 years. Usually hated the stuff but understanding why the Hungarians rate it so highly - if it's done well it's quite nice. I'll explain my previous experience another time :)

I sympathise, I didn't even see the final sword thrust on TV, must've been devastating to see it live. I feel empty, can't imagine what you guys in the stadium felt, particularly after being given so much hope. Get extremely drunk on the trip home would be my advice.

The goal seemed to happen in slow motion and in complete silence from my perspective. It was weird.

I'm not surprised the players dropped to their knees when it went in, I felt their pain. They'd put everything into that second half, I was proud of them. Immensely so in fact. It was cruel but inevitable what happened though.

But he doesn't stay on all day, or even ninety minutes, too partial to a red card for me. I'd get rid of him if we could get a decent sum.

He's all about self, not a team player.

Ask any fan of another Prem team who they would take? pretty damn sure it wouldn't be Cleverly.