IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

I can't believe he's just brought Osman on.

Dignity my fucking arse, what about the dignity of the fans putting up with this shite?! Sack the man now because it's going to be very undignified when the dick head is doing the lap of honour to an empty ground after the Norwich game. I won't be staying to applaud and I always stay.

Dignity my fucking arse, what about the dignity of the fans putting up with this shite?! Sack the man now because it's going to be very undignified when the dick head is doing the lap of honour to an empty ground after the Norwich game. I won't be staying to applaud and I always stay.

I hope that's true. If fans stay to abuse him he'll tell himself they were cheering his name.

To be honest that's the best spirit I have saw for a long time, Robles celebrating a missed penalty. Even at 3 down he cares.

If only all our players showed they care.

Cross just went in and not one player challenged for it.

IMO Joel, Clev, Lennon, Baines, Matty P and Ossie care today.

I'd boo the team as they walk around if I did stay. I paid for a season ticket I can make whatever fucking noise I want to that sad sack of shite after the worst season in 10+ years.