IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

I said on another thread that we would see the Mirallas of old with a new manager. many laughed but I think I'm right.

I think your right.

Don't agree he hasn't had chance this season though, he has.

But if he can perform like that, then with a new manager and new team attitude...imagine him one side...a fully fit and running Gerry and it won't matter who we have up front.....other than Niasse.

The most embarrassing display I have seen from an Everton team that I can remember. What was the Osmond sub all about? Was it to keep the score down, or come from behind to win? What a perfect opportunity to give a young lad a run, Martinez is clueless.

Went out with my family, bought a watch, had dinner and a few beers and missed the lot. I've had a beautiful afternoon.

Our season ended a long time ago under this clown and some players who have no love for the badge. Ship the lot out.

The most embarrassing display I have seen from an Everton team that I can remember. What was the Osmond sub all about? Was it to keep the score down, or come from behind to win? What a perfect opportunity to give a young lad a run, Martinez is clueless.

Missed that, was it Donny or Little Jimmy :lol:?

Credit to Leicester, they played hard after partying hard

Someone said it earlier, chemistry.

Lucky enough to have seen Everton teams that have had the same thing. There aren't sufficient superlatives to describe their season, maybe they'll create one for all time; anyone massively exceeding expectations will be described as "doing a Leicester".

Maybe today was Roberto's first honest post-match comments. Said the only player who could hold his head high today was Pennington, for "a performance full of meaning and desire."

I was so disgusted that I didn't notice Pennington standing out in a positive way, and I thought Baines played ok. Why no compliment for Mirallas's fine goal? Never mind, the answer is obvious.

Anyhow, Roberto was very gloomy. No good news. He must know they won't play for him. The owners must know, too. They must.

And I'd only had 1 pint. :rolleyes:

But that single malt can do strange things to you :lol:.

(Reminds me of a time in the 80s when my parents ran a village store in Somerset, used to sell scrumpy and sherry from barrels out the back; late one evening I went to get myself a pint of scrumpy but poured sherry instead in the darkness, drank it anyway; couldn't put it back in the barrel so seemed a shame to waste it, woke up three days later :D)

Lucky you, where you gone mate?

Hope it's really nice for you and family.

Only gone to Lloret de Mar mate and yeah it's nice thanks we moved house a fortnight ago and we've not been able to live there it's knackered the boilers shagged the roof needed ripping down I honestly didn't think things could get any worse then the Martinez effect kicks in!

I've set it to record but may delete it before hand thanks to everyone's advice!!

Was it really that bed? Do we still have a manager?

Only gone to Lloret de Mar mate and yeah it's nice thanks we moved house a fortnight ago and we've not been able to live there it's knackered the boilers shagged the roof needed ripping down I honestly didn't think things could get any worse then the Martinez effect kicks in!

I've set it to record but may delete it before hand thanks to everyone's advice!!

Was it really that bed? Do we still have a manager?

Afraid. There nothing to watch mate.

Watch Mirralas goal and thats it.

Sorry to hear about all your bad luck. Hope it gets better soon.

Afraid. There nothing to watch mate.

Watch Mirralas goal and thats it.

Sorry to hear about all your bad luck. Hope it gets better soon.

Itl sort itself out thanks mate bit like the football you need the bad to enjoy the good I was lucky enough to remember the 80s then to balance it out I remember Mike Walker as manager!!

As it stands things can only get better hopefully next season with the footy and next few weeks with the house!

We could have seen the mirallas of old with this manager, he's not been given a fighting chance.

Agree totally Mirrallas was a Moyes signing and I think Bobby has held that against him don't know why (he hasn't helped himself mind but when we were on top at wembley the game had his name written all over it).

New manager new lease of life for a lot of these players I believe, I think they're as confused by him as we are!