IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

his pre-match and post-match interview is the same every time. I bet he can't believe his luck still being there this long. What I find amazing is lesser managers would have resigned by now. I thought I stood corrected after season one as I thought he was a shocking appointment after taking a poor wigan team down but he had a great first season. I actually think, like has been said a lot before season one was all about the legacy of the moyes defence. The rest of the time he has shown his true ability as a manager which is piss poor I honestly cannot believe they think he needs another season but there is a real chance we will go down.

Leicester fans acting like cunts in the away end. So the Everton do them a favour and they're being prickish. That's what you get for being nice.

Enjoy this moment lads, it won't ever happen again.

Don't be so sure. This team is SEVERELY organized, has a boatload of pace and energy, and has confidence on their confidence..........easily top 4 again next season. Write that down.

I agree change the manager and the players don't need to be changed this is all down to the mangers ability to motivate the players. Lukaku has performed for 4 season now even at west brom. he will again under a motivational manager. I think all the players are hoping he gets sacked.

Add to that;

James McCarthy

Baines

Barkley

Niasse

Stones

Oviedo

All getting roasting but you'll forget to mention them ;)

Specifically the fact that wes Morgan has been on jagger bombs all week and lukaku is thd one who looks hungover.... then pictures of Morgan with his jaegers....

Sack Martinez at the half.

You know I was thinking Everton should do what West Ham did with Big Sam and sack him at the tunnel at the end of the season but then I thought... why even wait that fucking long sack him right now, send him home.

If the team isn't going to be arsed to show up,I'm turning it off too... team is in shambles. Try to have a good day everyone I'm out

You know I was thinking Everton should do what West Ham did with Big Sam and sack him at the tunnel at the end of the season but then I thought... why even wait that fucking long sack him right now, send him home.

If the team isn't going to be arsed to show up,I'm turning it off too... team is in shambles. Try to have a good day everyone I'm out

Take care mate. Sorry we have turned you to this.

We have been ridiculous this season. Manager and several players need to go.

Can't excise the players for the managers failings

...professional players need to have a much thicker skin.

They are simply just not good enough.

Can we fast forward to full time? This is fucking horrible.

If we could I'd sub pretty much every single one of these fuckers. At least bring on Dowell, please!

Cleverley as a winger doesn't work. Oviedo as a RB doesn't work. We have no go in the centre of the park. Lennon has looked shite for weeks and today is no different. Stop doing the SAME things and expecting it to be DIFFERENT!

If Martinez stays and we lose the players we're expecting to lose in the summer then I genuinely fear for us next season. I'll be crossing my fingers that there will be three teams even shitter than us. They'll need to be extremely shit because they'll have more spirit and effort than us under this man.

The commentator said ' Barkley maybe needs a rest'. I thought he's been getting a rest every game he plays. Going back to the first goal, their throw in went to King who was about 5 yards outside our penalty area, there wasn't an Everton player within 10 yards of him. He had all the time in the world to pick his cross. He just wasn't marked by anyone.

Can we fast forward to full time? This is fucking horrible.

If we could I'd sub pretty much every single one of these fuckers. At least bring on Dowell, please!

Cleverley as a winger doesn't work. Oviedo as a RB doesn't work. We have no go in the centre of the park. Lennon has looked shite for weeks and today is no different. Stop doing the SAME things and expecting it to be DIFFERENT!

If Martinez stays and we lose the players we're expecting to lose in the summer then I genuinely fear for us next season. I'll be crossing my fingers that there will be three teams even shitter than us. They'll need to be extremely shit because they'll have more spirit and effort than us under this man.

I'm genuinely terrified of this. If Kenwright gives Martinez 'one more chance' we will follow Villa next season. We are that shambolic, we're playing like a club in utter disarray. Edited by nogs

TeamFA is owned by my sisters ex boyfriend who put her in a fucking hospital bed. He's a kopite cock sucker who could die for all I care. So they can say whatever they like, I ain't listening/reading.

Sorry for the burst. Don't put anymore of their stuff on this site.

I'm genuinely terrified of this. If Kenwright gives Martinez 'one more chance' we will follow Villa next season. We are that shambolic, we're playing like a club in utter diasarray.

Silly Silly that this is happening. The players aren't playing for him, the fans hate him and make it very clear but yet he keeps his job after constantly losing how does he keep his job. He said I'll give you champions league Bill I think he meant championchip