IGNORED

Euro 2016

Reminded me of Shawcross on ramsey.

There will be goals in this game coming up. Gone for over 3.5 goals at 9/2

Well done Haf, put the mockers on it. After half an hour...

"There is a distinct lack of speed - both of thought and movement - from both sides. Portugal are happy to sit in and concede possession while Croatia are content to be patient."

Well done Haf, put the mockers on it. After half an hour...

"There is a distinct lack of speed - both of thought and movement - from both sides. Portugal are happy to sit in and concede possession while Croatia are content to be patient."

Yeah thinkin of cashing out here! Croatia have been irresistible so far in the tournament and Portugal leak goals... ffs.

Was looking forward to this game too!

Edited by Hafnia

Apart from England's games I don't think I have watched any games from start to finish and I only watched the England games to the end because I was in that zone 'can it get any worse'. You know, it is so bad you have to watch. Up to now, it has been a 'non-event'.

Finally! Unfortunately I'm preparing our Sunday roast and each time I've gone to prep something, there's been a goal :lol:

Me too. The trouble is with a roast, it takes ages, what with all the football on. So I treated myself to a piece of fillet steak, like it rare so only took a few minutes. Got pre-packed potato's and veg too, so straight in the pan. Hardly any effort. Missed nothing. :D

Me too. The trouble is with a roast, it takes ages, what with all the football on. So I treated myself to a piece of fillet steak, like it rare so only took a few minutes. Got pre-packed potato's and veg too, so straight in the pan. Hardly any effort. Missed nothing. :D

ive got it down to a 2 hour start-to-plate sequence, so thought I'd have more time to watch the game. Missus is still quite ill though so I've been full time dad all day too with a hot little fusspot

Looks like Portugal and Croatia are just shit because this is another good game so far.

Portugal have been awful, Croats have done quite well

Is Skrtl trying to get himself sent off here?! Very lucky to not give away a second yellow and pen there