IGNORED

Euro 2016

It is strange of mirallas to come on here and just state he hates all welsh people (??)

WOW WOW WOW I made no such statement!

I refer to what I really said:

I have nothing personal against the Welsh

How can you derive from that that I "hate the Welsh"? :o I don't know any Welshmen personally, like I just said and the truth in reality is that I'm completely neutral towards em...

Edited by Mirallas

Result. So glad Spain are out, perhaps everyone can get over their "tika taka" nonsense. Sergio Busquets makes me want to punch kittens and I've never forgotten Fabregas taking an imaginary sniper bullet to the face and getting Arteta sent off!

they've been dead for a while, i think del bosque will get the axe finally. they need a new strategy. germany is gonna blitzkreig italy.

WOW WOW WOW I made no such statement!

How can you derive from that that I "hate the Welsh"? :o I don't know any Welshmen personally, like I just said and the truth in reality is that I'm completely neutral towards em..

Maybe because of this?

...purely because all the media are telling me that the welsh people are so amazing because so and so, makes me just dislike the living daylight out of em, and I don't even know any Welshmen :D I hope they lose next Friday, even if their opponent weren't Belgium.

Well, not hate, maybe, but an intense and irrational dislike.

i wasn't fussed, and I'm not suddenly convinced by one brilliant tournament game.

He was very good against belguim. Centre forward play is my forte from a viewing perspective, im not astute when it comes to defenders so I'm not being a know it all.

Pelle is a very good player and highly under rated.

He was very good against belguim. Centre forward play is my forte from a viewing perspective, im not astute when it comes to defenders so I'm not being a know it all.

Pelle is a very good player and highly under rated.

Fair enough, I think he's a decent player and wouldn't be against signing him depending on the fee. I also am not going to be disappointed if we don't

Edited by Matt

Germany have never beaten Italy in a competitive football match. The Italians will soak up pressure all day long, they are the masters of psychology.

It will be another clash of styles and I can't wait for it. The Germans are like the Bruce Lee of football, they do all the simple things so very well.

records are meant to be broken. Germany will win.

Really can't see Wales having the quality to beat Belgium at this stage.

But I hope they do B).

(Sheep shagging out voters but I still remember the Ratcliffe, Southall, Van den Hauwe days so can't help but have a soft spot)

I am ashamed we voted out and am incredibly worried that we have done so. Some French people weren't too happy either and wanted answers as to why we did so. I could only agree with her anger. And yes we'll always be sheep shaggers regardless :yay:

Do Wales make chocolate out of interest?

Thought you lot just ate leeks and laverbread :P.

(And sheep when they became old and unattractive obviously)

Not that I'm aware of Mike but we do like a bloody good leek (goes well with lamb surprise surprise)

What are you English feeling about this one then? Comfortable win or is it a case of them defending for their lives and sneaking a goal from a Gunnarsson long throw? I can't see them attacking much so you'll need to be much more clinical than you were in the group stages. No time to piss about in the knockout stages.