IGNORED

Euro 2016

Hodgson has to unleash his inner Mike Bassett at Half time...

Have you heard what the crowd are fucking shouting? "Fuck Hodgson!" "Hodgson's a cunt!" "Hodgson's a bastard!" "Hodgson's a wanker!" They shouldn't be fucking shouting at me, they should be shouting at you, and do you know why? Because it's fucking half-time, and we're fucking 2-1 down to the fucking Icelanders! What the fuck's wrong with you? Get your fucking fingers out! Where's your bottle fucking gone?

And fucking pay attention you cunt, when I'm fucking talking to you! If you don't wanna wear the shirt, fucking take it off! There's thousands of kids out there who'd die to put that fucking shirt on. Get back on the fucking field, show those bastards what you can fucking do, or you can fuck off home on the fucking plane! You got that?

other countries have been telling you that for years, england is the only one that thinks it's good. reality checks happen every tourney since 1966.

Not sure about that; other countries tend to have a higher opinion of England's capability than the English do. We really don't rate them as a tournament team, the rest of the world has a slightly less pessimistic view. Ignore the media, they aren't representative and you are buying into their ruse.

the rumours have already started that guardiola wants him gone, this tourney won't do anything to change his mind.

Finding another club that'll pay the lad £150k(?)pw for his remaining 4(?) years of contract would be Pep's greatest triumph were he to pull it off though.

I still thing England will win. But ffs.. why does everyone just keep underestimating Iceland, they've been good for 4 years now, barely lost the try-out game for their ticket to Brazil two years ago. They qualified for France at the expense of the Netherlands.

Fucks sake, if ever there was a time to out Barkley on then it's now. The lad will at least try to turn and run past their players and have a shot

I think Hodgson really dislikes Ross though. The only reason he's taken him is to spoil his plans for a holiday in Ibiza with his mates.

Harry Kane...

:rofl:

One thing that this tournament might have taught us is that Kane is only a third tier striker when the pressure is on. If players like Messi and Aguero, Ronaldo are top tier, and Gomez, Mandzukic, Lewandowski etc. are one click down then Kane is definitely one level down again - which is borne out by his end of season where Tottenham collapsed.

He's still young I suppose but the proof is there that he's never going to be the new Lineker, Shearer, or Sheringham even, when the big games are played.

One thing that this tournament might have taught us is that Kane is only a third tier striker when the pressure is on. If players like Messi and Aguero, Ronaldo are top tier, and Gomez, Mandzukic, Lewandowski etc. are one click down then Kane is definitely one level down again - which is borne out by his end of season where Tottenham collapsed.

He's still young I suppose but the proof is there that he's never going to be the new Lineker, Shearer, or Sheringham even, when the big games are played.

really? I thought it showed that a natural finisher can flurish when he has hard working, fast paced, creative players behind him.