IGNORED

Euro 2016

The Belgian Galacticos going out to a team of championship journeymen and PL bench warmers would wrestle the newly won crown of shame from England surely?

Yeah WIlliams, Bale, Allen, Ramsey, that's exactly the same as Iceland or Northern Ireland, fair play.

Still shameful as fuck, not because of Wales, but because of Belgium's attitude. They were way more busy with their dumb little transfers than with the fuckin European Championships 2016.

Wonder if wilmots gets sacked now. Shameful loss. To be fair to him though.with vertonghen and vermaelen this might end 0-1.

Well done wales and good luck. Shame about ramsey.

yep, off course he'll get sacked. He hedged himself the past few das by saying "he has already made his decision" which he'll use to say that he left on purpose. Dickhead.

And quarter final Wales - Portugal... what a travesty.

yep, off course he'll get sacked. He hedged himself the past few das by saying "he has already made his decision" which he'll use to say that he left on purpose. Dickhead.

Why is Wales being in the semifinals a travesty!! Top scorers in the competition, deserve to be there!! The only travesty is how Belgium are rated second in the world under Fifa rankings!!!!

Hahahah! Travesty?? Behave will you. Deserved to win. The journey continues!!

I said yesterday I wanted Wales to lose, and lose badly, but fair play to them they fully deserved to win that. They were by far the better team and I truly hope they snot Portugal in the semi-final.

I think we will, the only thing is Ramsey and Ben Davies are out for the semifinals, Ramsey will be a huge loss, that is our only problem as a team we really can't afford to lose any of the first team choices, we have no depth, and Ramsey is easily the second best player we have, it's a great loss to the starting eleven

Courtois really have a bitch and moan about wilmots after the loss. He was great at atletico but hasn't reached that form for Belgium or Chelsea.

Just heard the interview. He really threw wilmots under the bus (rightfully so in my opinion). Too bad belgian fa is too poor to be able to afford the top manager these players need.

Disagree about his level of play. At least for belgium he has been excellent. Top keeper.

Edited by holystove

Just heard the interview. He really threw wilmots under the bus (rightfully so in my opinion). Too bad belgian fa is too poor to be able to afford the top manager these players need.

Disagree about his level of play. At least for belgium he has been excellent. Top keeper.

Oooh. I guess Romelu will do that too... what's the odds?

Yesterday's game was a masterclass in why a cohesive team of average players is better than a random collection of star players. I'm hoping Wales will see the same phenomenon when playing Portugal - who have yet to win a game in 90 minutes. The other key is to play as the underdog and not fear defeat: The moment Wales expect to win, then ironically they will not.

Yesterday's game was a masterclass in why a cohesive team of average players is better than a random collection of star players. I'm hoping Wales will see the same phenomenon when playing Portugal - who have yet to win a game in 90 minutes. The other key is to play as the underdog and not fear defeat: The moment Wales expect to win, then ironically they will not.

Leicester at European level

Yesterday's game was a masterclass in why a cohesive team of average players is better than a random collection of star players.

I'd say a cohesive team with great tactics. (for teams with mostly average players). Italy and Wales have both. Belgium and England had neither. (Although we did have the Hungary (and Ireland) game).

Edited by holystove