IGNORED

Kamil Grosicki

£8m is a decent gamble, no? Not paid much attention but when he's come up on camera during the different games it's because he's done something positive for the most part. National competition doesn't mean anything, but works rate transcends all games

£8m is a decent gamble, no? Not paid much attention but when he's come up on camera during the different games it's because he's done something positive for the most part. National competition doesn't mean anything, but works rate transcends all games

matt its 8m euros. so like 5m pounds. cheaper than naisy and looks a real player, bring him in ronny. plays for rennes in ligue 1

Edited by markjazzbassist

He was poor after the assist. Shots were wild, control was inconsistent. Hopefully he's not one of the "big" names.

I believe he's played better in other games but if him vs Portugal is anything to go by, he's just another Mirallas.

He was better in their other games, though usually started from the bench.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...

GROSICKI DROPS HINT

Could Kamil Grosicki be on his way to the Premier League? He has been linked with West Ham, Burnley and Everton,and tweeted last night to say: "A difficult night for me, I have little time left and need to make decisions."

Edited by Matt

• 10 months later...