IGNORED

Hal Robson-Kanu

OK - lets get serious.... is he an Everton player? Of course not.

However I will say this. This tournament has perfectly demonstrated the value of a forward who can "look after the ball" - who is industrious.

Robson-Kanu has been absolutely brilliant for Wales as has Pelle for Italy. They have enabled the two teams to advance their midfield up the pitch and create threats from crosses, and penalty box passing. Its all very well having a player who knocks in goals when he feels up for it, but if he doesn't get his attacking midfielders in a comfortable mindset to advance then it stands to reason that the team will concede. When Robson-Kanu was on the pitch versus England he was immense - he got Ramsey and Bale on the ball time after time. Imagine having a forward who could do that for the likes of Deulofeu, Mirallas and Barkley?

For me Pelle is the player from this tournament that we could sign for a very reasonable fee and he will massively improve our squad.

But..... look at what strong centre forward link up play can give you with talented attacking mids.

I mean let's be honest... Marcus bent did a brilliant job for Cahill. That's just TC, we have more talent at AM now.

look what a good playmaking AMC can do for a striker too ;)

I think even Kone is better than him

On the subject of Kone... looking through the photos and videos of the training today he's nowhere to be seen. Hopefully his appearance yesterday was to clear out his locker before a big move to China!

Please, nobody spoil this now with a photo or explanation to his absence!!!

On the subject of Kone... looking through the photos and videos of the training today he's nowhere to be seen. Hopefully his appearance yesterday was to clear out his locker before a big move to China!

i saw pictures on the Everton facebook of him in training. he doesn't have the blond hair anymore, back to natural.

He's on his way to finch farm, just taking slightly longer than usual....

B5dgC7jIgAAqlH0.jpg

He is looking for Roberto

https://twitter.com/ged_robinson/status/749890928257667072

look what a good playmaking AMC can do for a striker too ;)

Errmmmm. I think de bruyne, hazard and Co are good.... if a striker can't score with them against teams like Wales then he may need to look at himself.

Lukakus game was pulled apart by Robbie Savage for the sheer "dumb" nature of his runs. His lack of anticipation/desire. All pretty much been highlighted by me and others despite staunch opposition.

Errmmmm. I think de bruyne, hazard and Co are good.... if a striker can't score with them against teams like Wales then he may need to look at himself.

Lukakus game was pulled apart by Robbie Savage for the sheer "dumb" nature of his runs. His lack of anticipation/desire. All pretty much been highlighted by me and others despite staunch opposition.

WTF has it got to do with Rom?! I pointed out that having a good play maker has helped immensely and didn't disagree with you in the slightest!

Seriously man, you are obsessed. I foolishly read this on my phone, and when I tried to find the comment to type a reply I checked both Lukaku threads before realising "shit, this could be anywhere".

And putting yourself in the company of Robbie Savage mate? He couldn't find his arse with a torch and a map.

edit: for the record. KDB had a mediocre (at best) tournament and Hazard had 1 magical game.

Edited by Matt