IGNORED

Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

Well that penalty going in felt good! Deserved it, but to be honest we should be beating these, they look awful.

Shouldn't let a late equaliser paper over the cracks. Great to see some intensity and energy today, but we need more than that. The standard of passing, decision making, movement and finishing was very poor again. We're carrying a whole group of players who are not good enough and I am really not impressed with the manager's decision making either.

That's a point I wasn't expecting after 60 minutes and we didnt deserve one but Mourinho being Mourinho wanted to hang onto his 1-0 lead and sat back and we created enough to earn a point.

Cleverley and Stek were shite but I can't really fault the energy from anyone else, even the subs came on and had a go. Holgate probably the pick of the bunch.

I don't think anyone stood out enough to be a clear MOTM but Gueye probably shaded it.

We got what we deserved. United had 2 shots on target all match, it was only due to the absolute clanger from Steks and Funes Mori being to lazy to chase the chipped ball in to clear it in time.

We had 6 shots on target. So it is abundantly clear that they had a brtter goalkeeper and we just aren't clinical enough

One of those off target shots was them hitting the post though.

We got what we deserved. United had 2 shots on target all match, it was only due to the absolute clanger from Steks and Funes Mori being to lazy to chase the chipped ball in to clear it in time.

We had 6 shots on target. So it is abundantly clear that they had a brtter goalkeeper and we just aren't clinical enough

Are you drunk one of the worst performances I've seen in over a decade. We were all over the place for 80mins. No formation no effort fuckall. Absolute shite. Lucky to get a point

Guest rusty747

So, lessons learned then:

We need a new 'keeper.

Holgate must start. Either rb if Coleman is injured or cb with Williams.

Valencia has something to offer and maybe we should consider 4-4-2 with him and Rom up front.

Delefeau is great as an impact sub but needs to do it for 90 mins if he starts.

Mirallas has skill and pace to burn but he has to get his head right to be consistent.

Whatever Gana is being paid, we need to double it.

Steve Walsh is going to be a busy man in January. We need a big clear out and must splash the cash.

The tactics were odd. I'm not Roms biggest fan but we used him as an Andy Carroll.... not ideal. He never had one shot all game.

Valencia gave us an insight into how we can look with a willing runner up front.

Cleverley ain't a player who I see fitting in for a progressing team. Just a bit meh.

Get barkley back in.

We are in real trouble. What formation was that?

7-1-2

Huge gap between forwards and midfielders. This is down to our manager not the players. He won't last long here. Absolute garbage

It's both. We've had massive gaps between our front and back lines throughout our slide. But, we've also had a bunch of lollygagging players on the pitch lately. It wouldn't be so bad if the players we've been starting out wide played a bit more tucked in and were actually capable of completing a pass.

We need a couple of creative midfield players in January. We shouldn't be so reliant on out and out wingers to create chances from wide, which have low rates of conversion and disjoint our play.

No, Utd were dreadful. Utterly dreadful. I'm not saying we played well at all. Utd are utter garbage at the moment.

United were dreadful but we were absolutely shocking. We played with 7 defenders. This Koeman is a joke. A better side would have ripped us apart.