IGNORED

Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

United were dreadful but we were absolutely shocking. We played with 7 defenders. This Koeman is a joke. A better side would have ripped us apart.

They should have finished us off after half time. We were all over the place, panicking, disjointed, no control over possession but we got away with it.

Arsenal and Liverpool will crucify us. I'm expecting 6 or 7 from one of them.

I agree, I'm not sure about Koeman, I just don't understand what he is trying to get at. I think the players might have cottoned on that he has no interest in the club beyond it being a stepping stone to something else.

He had no interest in leaving Southampton until we clubbed him round the head with a massive wad of cash. That's just not the right way to do business. You have to pay competitive wages but not be held to ransom.

Koeman just doesn't get Everton. He's Come out and told the world that Lukaku needs to leave Everton. He has no passion at all. He even posted a picture of a red fucking Christmas tree. The blokes having a right laugh! Didn't want him here in the first place.

Guest rusty747

It was much better than recent performances.

It was, but let's not kid ourselves. We are miles away from being able to get into Europe - let alone be competitive if we ever do get there.

This squad requires major surgery.

The first 60 mins were terrible.

Terrible.....with passion, just lately, we've been, Terrible......without passion.

Realistically, points gained in this manner is the best we can hope for after the recent performances. I'm not hoping for eye pleasing yet, that wouldn't be possible given the state of the team's morale and lack of confidence. It may have been wayward, but there was some fight in them today (fight that peaked, as it always does, in the last 15 mins). There are just SO many missing pieces that our team literally plays with a gap between defense and attack. If Valencia plays with Rom, and we drop the pedestrian joggers, we'll be better off.

Edited by nutmegwolf203

If we can turn the last 20 minutes of this game into 40 minutes of the next game and so on and so , we should be able to win a couple soon.

But if we can only put something together in desperation to salvage something from a game we are losing, then we are going to struggle rest of this season.

Haf, behave mate, you're that desperate to show Lukaku up you'd praise a one footed sloath if it came on up front over him. He was alright when he came on but he never changed the game at all.

Not at all. Is he a goalscorer? No. But what he offered put the previously solid United defenders at unease. He was a kick up the arse and he should supplement Rom - not replace him.

Haf, behave mate, you're that desperate to show Lukaku up you'd praise a one footed sloath if it came on up front over him. He was alright when he came on but he never changed the game at all.

I disagree, I do think he changed the game. However, I think whoever we brought in and played up with Rom would've done that. The United defence then had another player to deal with instead of just playing pass the parcel with Rom.

That's not to take anything away from Valencia, because I think he should be given more minutes. Starting with two up top in certain games is definitely the way to go. Just don't ever play Valencia up on his own because that would be a disaster!

Edited by Romey 1878

Not much attractive football from either side. Both teams desperately needs a proper nr 10 playmaker and creator in midfield. Cleverly clearly did not make the grade there either. We were better than last week towards the end but still has a long way to go. Not enough interplay amongst our forwards. Lukaku needs to protect/pass the ball better. Holgate showed class. Deulefeu, Valencia and Mirallas needs more game time. What was Stekelenberg doing outside the box?

I disagree, I do think he changed the game. However, I think whoever we brought in and played up with Rom would've done that. The United defence then had another player to deal with instead of just playing pass the parcel with Rom.

That's not to take anything away from Valencia, because I think he should be given more minutes. Starting with two up top in certain games is definitely the way to go. Just don't ever play Valencia up on his own because that would be a disaster!

We more or less played 2 up top the whole game with Mirallas and Lukaku. Mirallas was probably a little deeper but not a number 10 as we didn't bother passing the ball through midfield.

I think what helped is that we had natural wingers playing as natural wingers and the a support striker in Valencia playing as a support striker to Rom. It's amazing what can happen when people play in the positions they are best in.

Valencia did well when he came on but he just isn't a natural goal scorer. I would give him a go off Rom but we are in more trouble if Rom gets injured.

In other news, what an absolute shithouse Ibrahimovic is. He deserves a retrospective ban.

Struggling for two reasons:

He's never really done it in the big leagues before, used to playing in piss poor Italian and French leagues.

He's old as fuck.

Over rated pish in my opinion and never proved his worth to be regarded as a world class player.

He's never really done it in the big leagues before, used to playing in piss poor Italian and French leagues.

He's old as fuck.

Over rated pish in my opinion and never proved his worth to be regarded as a world class player.

Struggling?

I actually like his nasty streak too, I wish more of our players had that.

Absolutely no need to kick Coleman in the head. Especially after he'd already landed on top of him with all of his weight. He's a knob head and I wish someone would smack him in enormous beak.

Kick is a bit much, he just made sure Coleman was in the way when he dropped his foot.

It's naughty, he shouldn't do it, I doubt it even hurt Coleman that much but little things like that wind players up and intimidate them. 10 years ago no one would have battered an eyelid.

Kick is a bit much, he just made sure Coleman was in the way when he dropped his foot.

It's naughty, he shouldn't do it, I doubt it even hurt Coleman that much but little things like that wind players up and intimidate them. 10 years ago no one would have battered an eyelid.

I've just watched it back now and that's not the case at all. He's actually come to a stop and swivels to position himself to bring his boot down on to an unsuspecting Coleman. It was cowardly and proves what an absolute gobshite he is. Not that it'll benefit us but the FA should be giving him a 3 game ban for violent conduct. Edited by Romey 1878

He's old as fuck.

this guy never, ever, seems to come up big in big games against big opponents. I've always thought he was overrated, some in the media just love him, it was dirty by him, he knew exactly what he was doing to Seamus at the time.