IGNORED

Man Utd Sunday 4th

Bill

So, lessons learned then:

We need a new 'keeper.

Holgate must start. Either rb if Coleman is injured or cb with Williams.

Valencia has something to offer and maybe we should consider 4-4-2 with him and Rom up front.

Delefeau is great as an impact sub but needs to do it for 90 mins if he starts.

Mirallas has skill and pace to burn but he has to get his head right to be consistent.

Whatever Gana is being paid, we need to double it.

Steve Walsh is going to be a busy man in January. We need a big clear out and must splash the cash.

Problem with Gerry is that he's apparently congenitally unfit. He just can't run long enough to be a serious footballer.

Ibrahimovic is a Grade a twat. He was muscled off the ball by little seamus and had to exact revenge like some shit house bully.

Somehow it's seen as ok and a niggle? He heeled a lad in the temple- far from a niggle. Fuckin stupid. A kid sees that and replicates it but with adrenaline and you are looking at a head injury.

I agree with Haf, i think Valencia changed the game yesterday. Work rate and desire was great, Lukaku always seems to work better next to another striker. Mirallas played better when Valencia came on too.

Geri seemed to look leaner yesterday, looked thinner in his face. Maybe Koeman has flagged up his fitness issues?

Clevs was terrible, Iv always thought he does a job but yesterday nothing went right for him at all.

The last 20 mins im hoping is the way Koeman wants us to play and once we have the players to fit his style then hopefully we will be fine.

Idrissa Gueye was the standout as usual, a Mid of Schneiderlin, Gueye and Sigurdsson would be great.

I agree with Haf, i think Valencia changed the game yesterday. Work rate and desire was great, Lukaku always seems to work better next to another striker. Mirallas played better when Valencia came on too.

Geri seemed to look leaner yesterday, looked thinner in his face. Maybe Koeman has flagged up his fitness issues?

Clevs was terrible, Iv always thought he does a job but yesterday nothing went right for him at all.

The last 20 mins im hoping is the way Koeman wants us to play and once we have the players to fit his style then hopefully we will be fine.

Idrissa Gueye was the standout as usual, a Mid of Schneiderlin, Gueye and Sigurdsson would be great.

Sometimes it's impossible to get people to see that a supposedly shite player actually makes a difference.

I've said this before about Cleverley but it seems now that his favourite manager roberto has gone he's got no interest.

Movement is infectious. Valencia shuffled it about and Lukaku had to move. We looked totally different.

Injuries forced the changes. I wonder who he would have brought off if Bolaie & Coleman didn't get injured.

Ibrahimovic is a Grade a twat. He was muscled off the ball by little seamus and had to exact revenge like some shit house bully.

Somehow it's seen as ok and a niggle? He heeled a lad in the temple- far from a niggle. Fuckin stupid. A kid sees that and replicates it but with adrenaline and you are looking at a head injury.

It looks far worse in slow mo than it really is. He clearly knows what he is doing but it's one of them that you take note of and then get him back later in the game. Either you or a team mate. Happens all the time in my 5 a side league, happened all the time when I played rugby too. At the end of the game you shake hands and have a pint together.

Yes it's bullying if you want to be soft like that but that's why he is one of the best players in the league. Same with Costa, albeit he is actually a nasty player.

That united side is a shambles and we made them look competent. Obvious (oblivious?) red card aside, it was a trudge of a match, Stek has been training having watched recordings of Robles (EL displays) and where was our player to volley one of theirs into the stands? owhere cos that player doesnt exist.

Too limp wristed and wet-lettuce like when the opposition turn the match into a fight.

Gutless.

Positives..... another 90 minutes match fitness for Baines, and he exorcised that (pen) miss at mould trafford, got a point, another week closer to the January sales, the naysayers will have to find a new player to focus their ire upon now Bolassie is out long term.....somehow Koeman was satisfied.

Watford away on saturday early, Z-cars to run out too, wonder if the display will mirror those where z-cars is played in L4.