IGNORED

Watford (Away) Saturday December 10

markjazzbassist

Guest rusty747

I missed the game as I was flying from Singapore to Brisbane and it seems like I really didn't miss much.

Everton teams in the past (notably under Moyes) may not have had too much natural talent but they were well drilled, had a game plan, everyone knew their role and would put their body on the line for the team.

This Everton team has as much, or more, talent than any Everton team in probably the last 20 years, yet looks disjointed, dispirited and devoid of confidence, leadership, game plan, belief and passion.

How much of that is down to Koeman and how much is down to the players is difficult for someone looking in from the outside to determine. But there is obviously no chemistry between management and players and little, if any, even between the players.

In short, we are in deep shit and January will not fix any problems whatsoever if we can't get the chemistry right within the club.

Seven points from the last 30 with some very difficult games to come thick and fast between now and christmas could very well see us going to the January sales as solid relegation candidates.

Edited by rusty747

Koeman has a game plan but if he was a half competent manager he would make use of what he has till he can change the squad in the transfer(s) window and he and his brother aren't delivering. I've only just watched the game as I had to go to a cobbled together birthday party for granddaughter, she has chicken pox so party with her little mates had to be cancelled - family comes above EFC (marginally). I have to admit I can't compete with the forum knowledge of tactics, so bear with me, I love this club and will now come out......Niamh's grandma!!

When I seen the line up an hour before kick off, my jaw dropped and stomach churned.

Couldn't believe that away at Watford we were going to play with 3 DM's. I couldn't work out what the plan was going to be or why were we again playing in a formation which, bar a draw away at City, had been flawed.

This result really damages the players going into 2 massive games.

Terrible.

I watch a ton of PL games each weekend and I SWEAR Everton seems to be the worst at the moment. I always say to myself "Everton would never do that or why does Everton always do that, etc etc.."

Fucking unbelievable really. I was a huge skeptic of Martinez, and I still say he sucked sheep's balloon knots, but Koeman is really starting to irritate me and I am seeing a genuine poor direction he is steering this ship towards. He needs to get his shit together and figure it out. Everton is not immune to becoming a Champions League team in 17-18. Newcastle and Villa are proof.

Winter is always depressing watching this team, or at least for the past three seasons.

Edited by chalkpie

Languid

Fetid

Cowardly

As for us in the z-cars derby we got ground into dust again by a bigger heavier side. Struggling to compete with the aerial battle and every side knows it - we've been found out like what happened with clown-shoes, krusty called us phenomenal, Koeman has acknowledged our physical weakness so lets see him at least attempt to fix it, clown-shoes had us repeating the mistake (crab-ball-itis) so nows the time to change it up, anything is better than prolonging the losing streak.

Languid

Fetid

Cowardly

As for us in the z-cars derby we got ground into dust again by a bigger heavier side. Struggling to compete with the aerial battle and every side knows it - we've been found out like what happened with clown-shoes, krusty called us phenomenal, Koeman has acknowledged our physical weakness so lets see him at least attempt to fix it, clown-shoes had us repeating the mistake (crab-ball-itis) so nows the time to change it up, anything is better than prolonging the losing streak.

Being pedantic (and grasping at straws) the losing "streak" is currently one game long.

I watch a ton of PL games each weekend and I SWEAR Everton seems to be the worst at the moment. I always say to myself "Everton would never do that or why does Everton always do that, etc etc.."

Fucking unbelievable really. I was a huge skeptic of Martinez, and I still say he sucked sheep's balloon knots, but Koeman is really starting to irritate me and I am seeing a genuine poor direction he is steering this ship towards. He needs to get his shit together and figure it out. Everton is not immune to becoming a Champions League team in 17-18. Newcastle and Villa are proof.

Winter is always depressing watching this team, or at least for the past three seasons.

Let's hope they make it to the Champions League. But yeah championship seems not unlikely.