IGNORED

Demarai Gray

Xhaka with either Ramsey or Cazorla would be my choice. Think Xhaka was one of the most underrated players last year.

I'd not rate him any where near the top full backs in the league. Just of the top of my head (and Google for the spelling of one) Baines, Robertson, Milner, Azpilicueta are a cut above. I'd even say Brunt and Bertrand are better. Rose is nearer the likes of Van Aanholt.

Cazorla maybe but he is soft and is one of the reasons Arsenal perenially fail.

Couldnt disagree more on LB. Top 5 in PL easily.

RB, Creative mid, winger.

Walker gone they have trippier and some academy kid who's a nothing. Eriksen goes down who is creating? Wings they have son (not a winger), lamela (injured), delli and sissoko. Injury to son or deli or eriksen and sissoko in there with winks.

Just weak depth, first xi is great but everyone behind that (dier and lamela excluded) I don't rate.

RB agreed and AM agreed albeit they do have options for the attacking areas. Overall they have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Son (who is superb), Sissoko (shite) and then two young lads. Thats 5 players for 3 places so it gets tight and I suspect that's where they will strengthen this window.

RB agreed and AM agreed albeit they do have options for the attacking areas. Overall they have Alli, Eriksen, Lamela, Son (who is superb), Sissoko (shite) and then two young lads. Thats 5 players for 3 places so it gets tight and I suspect that's where they will strengthen this window.

Son really is superb. I would go as far as to say probably the most underrated player in the league.

right cause kane was injured and he got to be the out and out. the first half of the season there were calls to sell him because he was wasted out there. kane injury, bang! off to the races. then it was all about how great he is. funny game isn't it.

That's not my recollection of last season!

right cause kane was injured and he got to be the out and out. the first half of the season there were calls to sell him because he was wasted out there. kane injury, bang! off to the races. then it was all about how great he is. funny game isn't it.

Pretty sure he was linked away pre-season - remember us being linked tentatively. Didn't always play as a 9 in Kane's absence either - seem to remember Alli playing as a 'false 9' on occasions. Pretty sure Son missed the start of the season too (when Kane was out). Edited by c1982

he's not a winger, that's my point. played as a 9 sure he's a great player. but on the wing he is wasted for me.

From last year's link to Son...

Yes please. He was used out of position all year for Spurs on the wing, he's not a winger, he's a finisher and need to be the 9.

At least you're consistent!!!

Bournemouth have bid £20m for him, which has been rejected, according to SSN.

In think market that would be cheap for him so no wonder it has been rejected. Probably a £20m player but with the market inflated your looking £30m-£35m for him.

• 4 weeks later...