IGNORED

Hajduk Split (Europa League Leg 1) [Home] Thursday August 17th

markjazzbassist

Don't want to get too excited as I'm not sure these guys are even as good as Ruzomberok, but it is encouraging to see us link up well and the work rate has been phenomenal.

I think Hajduk are better. They are doing much more in attacking phase, also their midfield is more solid. Hamza Barry looks very capable player.

I think Hajduk are better. They are doing much more in attacking phase, also their midfield is more solid. Hamza Barry looks very capable player.

Yeah, just don't seem to be playing with nearly the desire and grit we saw from Ruzomberok.

Ruzomberok were so well organized and played with such high defensive energy... just haven't seen that in this match as much.

You're probably correct that Split have more individual talent, though.

I Missed the first half, can somebody fill me in on what happened with the opposing fans in the 1st half?

The kicked down the ad boards, and looked like they were going to come on the pitch. At least one didm but he got carted off with a quickness. Looked very scary for a bit, but they stayed in the stands once the boards were down, thankfully.