IGNORED

Hajduk Split (Europa League Leg 1) [Home] Thursday August 17th

markjazzbassist

According to BBC stats, Hajduk Split, from only 35% possession had twice as many (6) shots on target than us.

We looked a little disjointed at the back second half and had some bad giveaways that led to a couple of those shots. At least three of those shots were speculative and straight at the keeper.

Enjoyed most of that.

First half was pretty much top notch.

Second half we took our foot off too early and sharply. Could have played yourself into trouble. We lost some shape and momentum with the subs and a few players started to tire. And the offsides did my nut in.

Gonna have to be on it for the 2nd leg. That'll be a tough game in a real atmosphere.

That's 4 competitive games this season...4 clean sheets. Nifty.

Enjoyed most of that.

First half was pretty much top notch.

Second half we took our foot off too early and sharply. Could have played yourself into trouble. We lost some shape and momentum with the subs and a few players started to tire. And the offsides did my nut in.

Gonna have to be on it for the 2nd leg. That'll be a tough game in a real atmosphere.

That's 4 competitive games this season...4 clean sheets. Nifty.

The offsides were really bad. Rooney guilty of the first few... the unfortunate part is that they weren't even playing a particularly high line. The offsides were coming from all over that half of the pitch.

Keane and Pickford both look to be excellent long-term investments. Didn't realize Keane was such a good passer. Can't pick a single player who had a poor game, and Mirallas had best game I've seen from him in a while, opening spaces and some clever switches, movement and passes.

None of the subs really did anything for me - nothing poor, nothing noteworthy - aside from ensuring we didn't have to play with 10.

Keane and Pickford both look to be excellent long-term investments. Didn't realize Keane was such a good passer. Can't pick a single player who had a poor game, and Mirallas had best game I've seen from him in a while, opening spaces and some clever switches, movement and passes.

None of the subs really did anything for me - nothing poor, nothing noteworthy - aside from ensuring we didn't have to play with 10.

He was poor for me, one or two moments aside.