IGNORED

Kieran Tierney

7 hours ago, Finn balor said:

Deal agreed apparently between agent and club regarding wages. Just got to agree fee 

Isn’t that technically tapping up a player... unless we got given permission to talk terms with him 

5 hours ago, Btay said:

Isn’t that technically tapping up a player... unless we got given permission to talk terms with him 

Happens all the time. But speaking to the agent and not the player gets you through a grey area. 

Clubs don’t even bid for a player now without knowing if the player is interested first, via the agent. 

11 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i'm in 2 kinda ways about it.  maybe he's being a dick because he's a red.  or it' just part of negotiations and well meet halfway like usual.  

If you read the article posted when our interest came about you’ll find he’s not being a dick whatsoever. 

4 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

If you read the article posted when our interest came about you’ll find he’s not being a dick whatsoever. 

i usually never read the articles if i'm being frank.  that is good to hear then, i'm guessing he wants to funds to reinvest in the squad hence wanting them now.  i still see this as "on" and just part of the back and forth of negotiations.

17 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

i usually never read the articles if i'm being frank.  that is good to hear then, i'm guessing he wants to funds to reinvest in the squad hence wanting them now.  i still see this as "on" and just part of the back and forth of negotiations.

Rodgers will have no input into how they want a fee to be paid anyway, so it’s irrelevant tbh. 

Who else would be in for him? Domestically only united maybe and spurs? That depends on them moving out one of their left backs. If Baines goes mls he walks into our team with Robinson as back up maybe? He can do 2-3 seasons here and if we aren’t where we want to be and he progresses like he should then it’s a winner winner.