IGNORED

Huddersfield (Away) Tuesday 29th January

MikeO

7 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Have they even had a shot this half? 

They have had the ball in our box seven times so far.

sorry 8 now. They are controlling us in midfield Bailey, they are just poor up top. 

There’s  another chance for them, off target, but a chance.  Pretty much playing on the edge of our area. 

Good save from Pickford there as they get another chance. 

Problem os we are down to ten men. We’ve taken a man off from up top, but we’re playing long balls, which is allowing them to soak it up and retain possession. We need someone to grab the ball and take control a bit.

5 minutes ago, Shukes said:

They have had the ball in our box seven times so far.

sorry 8 now. They are controlling us in midfield Bailey, they are just poor up top. 

There’s  another chance for them, off target, but a chance.  Pretty much playing on the edge of our area. 

Good save from Pickford there as they get another chance. 

Problem os we are down to ten men. We’ve taken a man off from up top, but we’re playing long balls, which is allowing them to soak it up and retain possession. We need someone to grab the ball and take control a bit.

Course they are now but they were no threat before. We are playing with 10 men and no defensive midfielder, and 3 slow boats in that midfield 4. This is going to be a massive struggle.

DCL finally on.

2 minutes ago, Bailey said:

Course they are now but they were no threat before. We are playing with 10 men and no defensive midfielder, and 3 slow boats in that midfield 4. This is going to be a massive struggle.

DCL finally on.

Sorry I meant seven before the sending off. Not sure you realise this mate, but it’s Huddersfield not City haha. 

Weve got just as many in defence and midfield as them. They aren’t good enough to have this much possession in the middle, nowhere near good enough. 

Dont get me wrong I’m happy with the here poinys for once, feels like it’s been a long time. But we’ve been poor for me. A better team would have smashed us.

I mean come on look at that, they are even tackling themselves in our area haha. These are poor on another level.

2 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Sorry I meant seven before the sending off. Not sure you realise this mate, but it’s Huddersfield not City haha. 

Weve got just as many in defence and midfield as them. They aren’t good enough to have this much possession in the middle, nowhere near good enough. 

Dont get me wrong I’m happy with the here poinys for once, feels like it’s been a long time. But we’ve been poor for me. A better team would have smashed us.

I mean come on look at that, they are even tackling themselves in our area haha. These are poor on another level.

My thoughts exactly. We got the goal but really didn't create much else. Obviously the red card was where we really dropped off, but that performance was nowhere near good enough.