IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

Im not quite sure how this works since my last post was locked? I hear a rumour & someone locks it because they havent heard of it I can only assume? Rules seem a bit tight here????

Anyway. I work in Transport from Spain & Portugal & a good friend of mine in Spain has advised me that we have been linked to him! :P

The only link your spanish friend has had anything to do with was a link of sausages I suspect. :blink:

Horsey and us? Not a snowball in hell's chance. If he comes to us I will eat my hat.... And it is a sombrero so I would need one hell of an appetite. :lol:

Not a rumour but just a thought... does anyone reckon moyes would be in for Sidney Govou - I seem to remember hearing we had a 'deal in place' if Collina hadn't have robbed us of our champs league chance? Anyway he's on a free this summer. Don't know loads about him but he's a french international and a pacey winger - can't be bad (which probably puts him out of our wage bracket!)

• 2 weeks later...

again not a rumor, but Mark Bresciano is available on a free after his contract has expired at Palermo.

handy player, wants to stay in Europe, any chance?

Wouldn't mind him, but I can't see it happening, don't think he'd get much of a run here as well.

Everton were linked with Joao Moutinho & Miguel Veloso from sporting a couple weeks ago. They could be very good additions to the midfield. Both are young and talented.

Oh BTW, Bresciano signed for some arabic or egyptian team :unsure:

http://www.smh.com.au/sport/football/bresciano-swaps-palermo-for-middle-east-20100513-v1q5.html

Edited by Azzuri e Bianci

Visiting Motherwell FC Fan here.

Any of you guys heard anything about John Ruddy and Lukas Jutkiewicz ? We had them on loan last season and I like most of my fellow 'Well fans would love to have them back, they seem well down the pecking order at goodison.

Heard nothing about Jukebox myself but Ruddy is said to be very pissed off that we signed the Slovakian no.1 goalkeeper to come in as our number 2. Wouldn't be suprised if they were both back at Motherwell next season in some capacity.

Guest blueboy122

Cisse to be the next signing if Mr Yakubu departs

You heard it hear.

Thanks

Edited by blueboy122

If we got some money for Peanuts couldn't we use that money to fund Joe Cole's large wages?

He's on a free and would absolutely fantastic here: http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11668_6197951,00.html

Love to see him here!

Not going to happen I know.

I think he's a londoner through and through... I'd take Belletti - wages could be a stumbler once again!

Juan Roman Riquelme is reportedly looking to move to the Prem with West-Ham his preferred destination... he is looking at the prospect of playing with scott parker and hitzelburger!!!

We aswell as Spurs are RUMOURED to be one of the 5 english teams interested in him according to SSN.

Surely Moyes can tempt him to us??? We have fellaini, arteta and jonny surely Riquelme would prefer to work with top class players like that instead of a villa reject and parker??

I would love to see Riquelme at us... he is a class act and would add that extra bit of quality and flair we need in the middle.

Come on Moyes get him at Everton!

Edited by joemaxmooreismydad

Juan Roman Riquelme is reportedly looking to move to the Prem with West-Ham his preferred destination... he is looking at the prospect of playing with scott parker and hitzelburger!!!

We aswell as Spurs are RUMOURED to be one of the 5 english teams interested in him according to SSN.

Surely Moyes can tempt him to us??? We have fellaini, arteta and jonny surely Riquelme would prefer to work with top class players like that instead of a villa reject and parker??

I would love to see Riquelme at us... he is a class act and would add that extra bit of quality and flair we need in the middle.

Come on Moyes get him at Everton!

Fuck me dude, did you have to wipe the screen after spoofing your load?

oh dear god nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo NOT AGAIN!!!!

He's 31, will want loads of £ & it sounds like he wants to move to Landan tooown so LEAVE IT ALONE PLEEEEEASE????

That's why i put his preferred destination is West Ham?? It was a rumour to us on the page so i put it up that's the only reason, Relax.