IGNORED

Rumours without a Link

'Everton will complete a £7.5 million deal for definitely by Monday.

Also there have been bids for both Baines and Richardson. '

I have it on good authority that 'definitely' has no intention of moving to Everton.

I live near to Everton training ground and have just seen edu leaving with his agent

bit more specific...which edu? there's like 20 of em

Why is it that every time Sunderland are linked with anyone Everton are then going to sign them? surely SAfc are a better option than the dirty side of the mersey. The only 1 you may sign is Nugent only because he's a fan but the others that are not fans wold certainly not want to play in a dump like Goodison Keane will next week sign Leighton Baines which I first mentioned two months ago (along with Nugent I will add but he did not want to come.) along with Scholes and Richardson. also interested in Smith and would be a great signing but he has a pick of a lot of clubs he's not sure where he is going. expect a bid for Carson and either definitely or Alfonso Alves. I will be back to take the plaudits next week.

The magpie and smogmonster killer

yeah sure...it works that way....try the other way round... plus how is sunderland a better option than uefa football and a top half club... unless you're a player that likes to move up and down between leagues

'Everton will complete a £7.5 million deal for definitely by Monday.

Also there have been bids for both Baines and Richardson. '

I have it on good authority that 'definitely' has no intention of moving to Everton.

I live near to Everton training ground and have just seen edu leaving with his agent

bit more specific...which edu? there's like 20 of em

Why is it that every time Sunderland are linked with anyone Everton are then going to sign them? surely SAfc are a better option than the dirty side of the mersey. The only 1 you may sign is Nugent only because he's a fan but the others that are not fans wold certainly not want to play in a dump like Goodison Keane will next week sign Leighton Baines which I first mentioned two months ago (along with Nugent I will add but he did not want to come.) along with Scholes and Richardson. also interested in Smith and would be a great signing but he has a pick of a lot of clubs he's not sure where he is going. expect a bid for Carson and either definitely or Alfonso Alves. I will be back to take the plaudits next week.

The magpie and smogmonster killer

yeah sure...it works that way....try the other way round... plus how is sunderland a better option than uefa football and a top half club... unless you're a player that likes to move up and down between leagues

I'm guessing that this is all off football-rumours.com, which has to be the worst sports based website EVER!!!!! I could understand the man u thing with keane and that, but baines started out with us, is a fan and would have a chance to play in europe so wtf would he choose sunderland over us?

Edited by The Prisoner

Expect Everton to sign Nugent on deadline day for around £5m, Moysie has spoken to the player, asked him to be patient and trust him to deliver, and he will! Also expect loan deals for Riquelme and Fernandes and the permanent capture of Baines, Koumas, Smith and Richardson. Then watch us tear up the UEFA Cup!

People's Club Forever.

Everton are looking to spend quite well this summer with Baines, Ferdinand, Bentley and Pederson. It was meant to be Duff but he doesn't look to ba fit enough any more. Moyes had also identified a couple of promising youngsters in Scotland he feels can make the grade up. Outgoings will surprisingly include Yobo, to Newcastle. Meyde Valente Li Tie also have limited days left to serve the blues. On a side note, Vaughan and Victor will both be getting regular football this season and Moyes will not rush into a striker just yet, as he feels with Johnson too they can handle everything til Xmas. Beattie will leave though. Derby were interested but Everton wanted Barnes and Derby didn't want this. He may be off to Sunderland though, and the cash (2.5m) being saved til a striker is bought. Cahill, despite good offers will not leave. He is in love.

Everton are chasing 13yr old USA U–17 international Charles Renken. They have recently announced the signing of international team mate Josh Lambo for an undisclosed fee.

Everton: want Baines, Young from Charlton and Konchesky. Cheeky bid for Glen Johnson on loan.

Everton will try to get a deal done for Alan Smith and Kieron Richardson by Monday before they fly out to Italy also a certain Mr Naysmith has also told me Moyes wants two full backs in on loan don't know who plus the latest I have been told is simoa is havin talks with two clubs Everton being one but don't know who the second is fingers crossed for the mighty blues

Richardson and Smith to sign for Everton for a joint fee of 10mil before saturday

EFC rumours simoa in talks with 2 clubs 1 bein EVERTON and Smith and Richardson on there way to Goodison ONLY RUMOURS but we will see BLUENOSE SLIM

Defoe and Richardson will sign on Monday. Defoe for £7.5mil being paid over two years and Richardson for £2.5mil.

ps I'm the lad who started this rumour and got 100 pages on the biggest Everton forum on the internet. This will happen! – olli11efc–

To the person Sunderland fan who claimed Everton are trying to steal all their transfer targets:–

Nugent: wants nothing more than to join us

Smith: Moyes was after him before Manchester Utd signed him

the fact is Sunderland are a nothing club who embaressed themselves last time they were in the premier league and probably will again.

expect Everton to sign Nugent, Richardson, Baines and another defender before the season kicks off.

To the "Everton fan, " and I use the term loosely that said "li tie has limited days at Goodison, " he has already left about a year ago he went to Sheff United. Why would Yobo leave aswell. Anyway,

Everton to sign: –

1. Nugent £5 million he's talling on Portsmouth move.

2. Baines £3.5 million.

3. Richardson £2.5 million.

I would love to see Riquelme in an Everton shirt, but the chances of that happening are very small.

The likes of Alan Smith will not be signing for Everton. I know as a matter of fact that we will be signing Jamie Clapham from Wolves for £2 million and David Prutton for £3 million. Those are the only signings we will be making as David Nugent is signing for Portsmouth. I habe also heard that Liverpool have made a £10 million for Kieron Richardson from Man United, the reason for the bid being so high is because he's English and from their rival team. I have heard Rafa rates him very very highly.

Expect Everton to make a £1 million pound bid for Kaka and Sunderland to land their man in Cristiano Ronaldo for swap with an unknown reserve player. Exciting times.

Guest blueboy122

hahaha was that actually on the site??

Jus thinkin tho that no one who knew who we were going to sign wud not put it on shitty little websites lik that!

surely, defoe's salary would be too much for us.

May not be the case for a change- Didn't Spurs offer him a £35,000 a week take it or leave it contract extension.

Thing is if he does leave Spur, plenty of clubs out their now that will pay him more than that.

But he is not on stupid money at this point.

Not the old medical teams are in and its not even the last day or the season.

Do Everton have medical teams??? are the medicals not done at a hospital?? and surely if done at Everton then the medical team would already be in as they work there????

However 'if' true then with Tevez going United Smith might very well leave.

smith–Everton

There is absolutely no way Keiran Richardson is going to go down to the Championship to play for Sheffield United with so many Premier league teams after him.

I hope he will join Roy Keane at Sunderland but expect a reunion with Phil Neville at Everton is more likely especially as it looks like Wes Brown and Alan Smith could also be making that move!

Not the old medical teams are in and its not even the last day or the season.

Do Everton have medical teams??? are the medicals not done at a hospital?? and surely if done at Everton then the medical team would already be in as they work there????

However 'if' true then with Tevez going United Smith might very well leave.

they happen at the training groudn with their facilities as a medical involves running amongst other things to determine a players fitness

Claus Jensen – Everton.

Richardson – £3M any of the clubs in uefa or below

Smith – £7M Everton

Expect either Saha/ Smith to leave to Lyon/ Everton and Richardson to Sunderland or Everton again while Silvestre will move to Lyon

Everton to gazzump the geordies and get Deco, also EFC to sign Richardson, Baines, Nugent, and Scholes

Everton News

Alan Smith will complete his transfer from Manchester Utd on Friday.

Everton will also sign up and coming Goalkeeper Russell Wood from Warrington Town.

Moyes is looking to spend remainder of budget on Leighton Baines

Edited by CraccerC

Claus Jensen – Everton.

Richardson – £3M any of the clubs in uefa or below

Smith – £7M Everton

Expect either Saha/ Smith to leave to Lyon/ Everton and Richardson to Sunderland or Everton again while Silvestre will move to Lyon

Everton to gazzump the geordies and get Deco, also EFC to sign Richardson, Baines, Nugent, and Scholes

Everton News

Alan Smith will complete his transfer from Manchester Utd on Friday.

Everton will also sign up and coming Goalkeeper Russell Wood from Warrington Town.

Moyes is looking to spend remainder of budget on Leighton Baines

holy shit if we got Deco id litterally shit myself cant see it happening though hes the heart of Barca (if thats the one the site is talking about).

id be happy with Smith, Baines and Richardson. hopefully.

Everton will later this week unveil Juan Roman Riquelme as their big Summer signing. Also Baines has his heart set on a £6 million move but Moyes might struggle to raise the cash. 16 year old soutport born highly rated youngster Sean Loftus has signed on for Everton academy, Remeber the Name.

Everton

Moyes will spend again, this time he will pay

8.2 million to land definitely, he will also land former blue Michael ball on a free.Moyes has also been informed of a young kid at Vauxhall Motors named Michael coady, the youngster is known as the new '

Roberto Carlos' in the lower leagues.Moyes could offer him a two week trial.

Edited by CraccerC

i always thought everton did their medicals at fairfield private hospital.

modern day hospitals will have running facilities anyway, but then again, modern day training grounds have medical facilities too.

im hopefull of richardson, for balance at least. alot of my manc friends have been slagging his contribution and attitude. but im happy to take the risk