IGNORED

Manchester United (Away) Sunday December 15th

markjazzbassist

Whole team playing well and giving it their all. We look dangerous when we have possession, with fast passing from midfield and great play from having two upfront.

Impressed with how Davies and Holgate are playing, cutting off the passing lanes and using the ball when they get it.

Keep this up and prey we don't have another injury or a red.

I also think Davies has to stay on whilst it is 1-0. We have no-one else who can step in, we just have to trust that we can keep it clean for 45 minutes.

If we get to 2-0 then maybe we could consider Baines coming into midfield and Cuco playing left back/right back with Coleman moving over, but that's almost like playing with 10 men anyway.

You only have to watch Iwobi and Bernard in this match and you can see they aren't cut out to play in a central 2 man midfield, they just don't think and react well enough. Of the two I would probably go with Bernard as he is more switched on but he is just so lightweight. The other option I suppose would be DCL, didnt he used to play there when he was a kid?

2 minutes ago, London Blue said:

Hes played well since the yellow, smart pressure and good closing down, not to mention good recycling of the ball.

Why mess with a midfield that is working?

I just think he’s going to miss time a challenge and end up walking, not saying that he isn’t playing well.