• Gylfi Sigurðsson
    • Alex Iwobi
    • Dominic Calvert-Lewin
    • Morgan Schneiderlin
    • Richarlison
    • Bernard
    • André Gomes

17 hours ago, Finn balor said:

That’s your post. You want to go with Bernard. So that indicates you have missed Charlie’s work rate doesn’t it? 

It doesn't indicate it at all! 

17 hours ago, Finn balor said:

I do read a lot of baileys posts but fall asleep half way through them if I’m honest 

You seem to like replying a lot. If I bore you, ignore me, or save all my posts to read in one big go and use them as bed time reading. I'm sure you would drop off in no time 😉

17 hours ago, Palfy said:

I’ve got a friend who owns a JCB 360 excavator, I don’t know if that would that be big enough to dig your hole, what do you think mate😉

😂😂

Right to use my old faithful stats ladder to climb myself out of the hole. Bernard played 3 key passes in the short time he was on the pitch, one behind the leader Richarlison.

18 passes, 2 less than Iwobi who played twice as long. 2 accurate crosses from 2 attempts. 

#impact

#youlotneedglasses

#youdontknowwhatyourwatching

#enjoyyoursleepFinn

6 hours ago, StevO said:

But they made the difference. His man scored two goals. That’s game changing. 

It’s a bit more complex than that, he was at fault for the 2nd stood off his man in the box and gave him the clear attempt at goal. 
On the 1st he was left isolated with a player who had the run on him from some good Arsenal play, Mina had no one to mark and should have read the danger and backed him up by closing the space behind Sidibe, but he never reacted he just stood watching and marking an invisible man. 
I would say that goal was more down to Mina for  not reacting than Sidibe getting done  by good football, and when they replay that in the team meeting to highlight what went wrong and how they could have defended it better, they will definitely be telling Mina he was caught sleeping, and not saying to Sidibe it was your man so it’s your fault.