IGNORED

Gabriel Barbosa

41 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

Massive flop at inter Milan he went back to Brazil.  He’s got his career back on track but this would be a big risk.  Now if it’s cheap sure it’s worth it to try and see if he’s got what it takes but 30m?  That’s a no from me.  If we are gonna spend 30m get McNeil.

It's in Euro, and Flamengo got him for 18,5m from Inter, so it's not like they are making huge profit.

1 hour ago, patto said:

I know he was a flop at Milan very similar to Renato Sanches at Bayern but if I could get them in for say the fee we would get for say Richie or DCL I’d take them Sanches was outstanding in the Euro’s. 

We'd be looking for upwards of £50m for either of those two. You'd seriously pay that for him?!

Stop drinking. Immediately. 

5 minutes ago, patto said:

Well no one knows what they would cost but what I said was IF I could get them in I would 

not all clubs are flush with money after the Last 18 months of Covid 

I know we'd ask for more than £50m for each of them. This is a fact.

I can't even believe you'd swap either of Richarlison or DCL for Barbosa anyway tbh. That's crazy and I'm not even a fan of Richarlison. 

11 minutes ago, patto said:

No I would only swap either 1 for 70m it’s looking like the only way to get funds and both have hinted they would consider a move. 

So, you'd sell either one of them for £70m but despite Barbosa being available for less than £20m you said you'd sell either of them if we could sell them for the fee we'd have to pay to get him in.

I'm shit at maths but even I know something is wrong with this equation :lol:.

3 minutes ago, patto said:

I’m talking 2 players in for losing 1 

the ideal situation would be Kean leaving but to get rid I think we will have to lower our price I’d be happy getting our money back on him. 

No wonder I didn't have a clue what you were chatting about when you've randomly thrown Sanches into this!

8 hours ago, patto said:

Richarleson said 12 months ago he would give it 1 more season he wants to play in Europe and DCL hinted while he was away with England he would have to consider if someone comes in for him at the time United we’re being linked now it’s Chelsea and I expect Spurs also now. 

DCL brushed the question off when asked about it. I watched the whole interview, and he pointed out that he was concentrating on England and didn’t know what was happening regarding transfers, as they were staying away from social media.

The press cherry picked phrases to manipulate fans.

That is unless I missed another interview… in which I bow to being wrong.

1 hour ago, patto said:

He could have said I’m happy at Everton if 1 of the sly 6 come calling he will leave. 
And today they will all be plotting the super league for next years exit from the prem. 

I don't get that from him at all, seems very grounded and honest. I do agree this season is a decision season for him and Richarlison too. They both go next summer if things don't drastically improve in my opinion.