IGNORED

Leeds (Away) Saturday 21 August

markjazzbassist

Just now, Zoo 2.0 said:

Fair play to the referee, infuriates me how defenders pull like that in the box and 99% of the time get away with it. That's the most stonewall penalty you'll see all season so happy to see common sense prevail and a penalty given. 

Top finish from DCL too.

Cooper still bitching and moaning to the ref when they kicked off again. Not sure how he thought that wasn't a pen 🤷🏼‍♂️

Two goals conceded so far this season and Michael Keane has been at fault for both of them - fucking hell.

Not sure why Holgate is on the bench as if he's fit should have been included in the XI all day, the sooner we can get God Benfrey back too the better - I really can't be arsed waking up at 4am in cold sweats thinking about our defending.

Just now, Btay said:

Allan has just about hung in there. Down well.

Seriously fuming though - battled the first 20 against the crowd, take the lead just for Keane to fuck up a simple moment again.

Hanging onto the hope that the first 45 against Southampton was the worst half of football I've ever seen and yet we came out second half and played them off the park - these are the games we need Rafael the tinkerer to make the difference. 

Back to three subs this season, but would genuinely whip off Michael Keane.

3 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Two goals conceded so far this season and Michael Keane has been at fault for both of them - fucking hell.

Not sure why Holgate is on the bench as if he's fit should have been included in the XI all day, the sooner we can get God Benfrey back too the better - I really can't be arsed waking up at 4am in cold sweats thinking about our defending.

I think if he dropped Keane he would have lost all confidence. Problem is, he’s fucked up again so he is probably there now because he is so fragile