IGNORED

Manchester United away (October 2)

Cornish Steve

Just now, Hafnia said:

The failure to land a right back for 2 or 3 years is a massive issue. 

You can't have big lads who are stridy in that role, need smaller agile spritely players. 

I agree that it is a big issue, but it has nothing to do with him being a big lad. He is a very agile and mobile player but he panics and makes a poor decision. The body position is wrong and he shouldn't be trying to commit himself.

Just now, Bailey said:

I agree that it is a big issue, but it has nothing to do with him being a big lad. He is a very agile and mobile player but he panics and makes a poor decision. The body position is wrong and he shouldn't be trying to commit himself.

Was a tired effort.  6ft plus players aren't quick enough over 5 yards, yeah after a few yards he would reel him in but it's too late. 

Just now, Hafnia said:

Whatever happens I'm proud of the players and delighted with Rafa. 

It's like the best days of Moyes.  Dogs of Ware, but with a nasty jab that can stun opponents.  Got to hand it to Rafa, he knew exactly what was needed, how to get it out the players, and I think, that the fans would love it.