IGNORED

Bournemouth (Away) 12th November

Romey 1878

5 minutes ago, dunlopp9987 said:

They won't sack Frank before the WC break. They'll give him a few games post-break to show progress and if there's nothing, then maybe they'll make a change. 

Oh so close Cannon!

Not so sure myself. Bobby brown shoes has admirers still on the board at Goodison , fuck knows why, and he is out of contract after the World Cup 

2 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

Not so sure myself. Bobby brown shoes has admirers still on the board at Goodison , fuck knows why, and he is out of contract after the World Cup 

This team is completely incapable of playing his style of football. 

Lads it doesn’t matter who the manager is, Pickford still makes that mistake once every 10-20 games. Tarks for as much as I like him - if you’re a centre back going down in your own penalty area, you best be proper injured. Yes the ref could have stopped play but you get up and put your body back on the line. Third goal - basic marking that was none existent.

3 minutes ago, Btay said:

Lads it doesn’t matter who the manager is, Pickford still makes that mistake once every 10-20 games. Tarks for as much as I like him - if you’re a centre back going down in your own penalty area, you best be proper injured. Yes the ref could have stopped play but you get up and put your body back on the line. Third goal - basic marking that was none existent.

No he doesn’t, he has been fantastic for us for the past 18 months and is probably the reason we are still playing Premiership football  All keepers make mistake and yes that was a howler, but the media driven notion that he is an accident waiting to happen is a complete myth

49 minutes ago, badaids said:

Definite Watford vibes about this at the moment.

Agree, I walked away from Goodison after the Watford game and felt gobsmacked,  and it feels just the same now from listening to the club feed, Darren and Snods absolutely fuming with the lack of quality and how we collapsed to a team we thought we would beat twice in 4 days. 
We are once again without a decent striker/goal scorer, I do think if we can bring one in in Jan things will change.

They through the cup game with the 2nd string, and the were crap with the first string today.

Frank gambled and lost, instead of tring to win both, total negativity, lost us both.

Team selections all wrong, tactics all wrong, players no bottle, no pride, no intrest.

Time for big changes, not just Frank, this owner despite his money has been a disaster, and got away without a major catastrophy, by good luck, he is clueless and has played football managet with our team.

Any intrested potential owners please get in touch.

3 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

No he doesn’t, he has been fantastic for us for the past 18 months and is probably the reason we are still playing Premiership football  All keepers make mistake and yes that was a howler, but the media driven notion that he is an accident waiting to happen is a complete myth

He has that in him. He literally spilt a ball for Kane to score a couple of weeks ago. I’m not saying I don’t rate him as a keeper but we are a team riddled with players who make errors & it was his turn today. As good as he’s been over an 18 month period, that was absolutely shit from an international keeper - he will know it and be disappointed but that completely changed the game.