IGNORED

Largie Ramazani

4 hours ago, patto said:

I don’t want us signing anyone on a 5 minute video. 
he needs to be extensively scouted we can’t have any mistakes. 

I’m pretty sure the club won’t use his YouTube highlights to decide if they will spend tens of millions of pounds on him. 

9 minutes ago, StevO said:

I’m pretty sure the club won’t use his YouTube highlights to decide if they will spend tens of millions of pounds on him. 

Well I’m pretty sure we signed a striker via a video link and he ended up with no locker. 
and I think it cost Roberto his job. 

3 hours ago, patto said:

Well I’m pretty sure we signed a striker via a video link and he ended up with no locker. 
and I think it cost Roberto his job. 

You’ll have to remind me about this one. I’m pretty certain they didn’t just use a highlight reel for Niasse, but I’m open to being convinced. 

28 minutes ago, StevO said:

You’ll have to remind me about this one. I’m pretty certain they didn’t just use a highlight reel for Niasse, but I’m open to being convinced. 

Surely if you scouted Niasse you wouldn’t recommend we spend 13.5 million on him if he was scouted that scout needs sacking if he’s still here. 
I don’t believe he was scouted 

10 hours ago, patto said:

Surely if you scouted Niasse you wouldn’t recommend we spend 13.5 million on him if he was scouted that scout needs sacking if he’s still here. 
I don’t believe he was scouted 

Yeah from what I heard one of the scouts kids friends signed him on a Fifa manger mode & he banged them in on that so we went out got him.

36 minutes ago, Btay said:

Yeah from what I heard one of the scouts kids friends signed him on a Fifa manger mode & he banged them in on that so we went out got him.

I wouldn’t disbelieve anything about our scouts. 
the money we have wasted is criminal.