IGNORED

Predict our results: 2023-2024 season

Cornish Steve

2 hours ago, Palfy said:

I believe it puts you 3rd mate, very tight at the top with at least 5 in with a good shout. 
I forgot to post again, I think my memory to predict was broken by arguing with Steve over something to do with England 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 😄

It would put me on 72 points, so depending on what you and Boston got I will have at least closed the gap considerably.

I'm not even sure how tbh because I didn't think I'd been tipping that well this season!

49 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

It would put me on 72 points, so depending on what you and Boston got I will have at least closed the gap considerably.

I'm not even sure how tbh because I didn't think I'd been tipping that well this season!

I apologise but you go 2nd behind Boston who also got a 10 as did Formby who goes to 3rd on  69, I forgot to vote so stay on 66 and drop to 4th from 2nd 😢

30 minutes ago, Boston Toffee said:

Newcastle 3 Everton 0

No one

Oh mate you’ve placed me in a prediction predicament now I’m trying to catch you now I’m going to stay exactly the same amount of points behind you, I will have to seriously look at changing my prediction :shakingfist:

16 hours ago, Palfy said:

Oh mate you’ve placed me in a prediction predicament now I’m trying to catch you now I’m going to stay exactly the same amount of points behind you, I will have to seriously look at changing my prediction :shakingfist:

It's not that big of deal for me. I changed mine to 2-0. I just hope I'm wrong with either score. But until they prove  something I predict 0 or 1 for us

1 hour ago, Cornish Steve said:

Boston Toffee is still on a roll, the only one of us to predict the correct score against Bournemouth. He beat Romey for the March title and has extended his lead for the season and per prediction.

DQiUCYB.png

He's hit 3.00 points per game again which is champion level scoring, top stuff👍