IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (Away) 2nd December

Romey 1878

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

They have, but Beto hasn’t made him self very available, considering both their CBs are limping around. Dyche has to come up with a way to exploit that.  Beto isn’t.

Very disappointed… I didn’t for one second think he was polished but the size of him - he should be doing far more.

I’d bring chermitti on for second half. 

1 minute ago, Hafnia said:

Very disappointed… I didn’t for one second think he was polished but the size of him - he should be doing far more.

I don’t think Chermiti gives us a better chance at scoring in the second half honestly but Beto has been incredibly frustrating so far.

2 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

If he shows what he did against Doncaster, it’d be a different story.  But there’s something wrong here, it’s like he’s had a couple a tranquillisers before the match.

Just now, Shukes said:

I must have had the wrong angle. Didn’t see that bit, looked liked he just put his shoulder in. But I should look again.

Doesn’t matter… shouldn’t be playing. They just pointed out that cooper told elanga to get one on one with young… doesn’t take pep to realise that I suppose 

1 minute ago, badaids said:

Doucs has been great today apart from those 3 or 4 dogs egg passes. The amplitude of his of consistency is mind boggling.

Always been the case with him though, physically fantastic but technically very poor. We will always be a bottom half team with a player of his technical ability as our 10/second striker. It's a shame but he works so incredibly hard, need more from him this half.