IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (Away) 2nd December

Romey 1878

• Both Premier League meetings between Nottingham Forest and Everton were drawn last season – the first 10 games between the sides in the competition were won (Reds four, Blues six).

• Anthony Elanga has scored in his past two Premier League appearances and could be the first Forest player aged 21 or under to score in three in a row in the competition.

• Since Sean Dyche’s arrival, Abdoulaye Doucoure has scored nine league goals and been involved in 11 more than any other Everton player.

• Only West Ham, with seven, have scored more headed goals in the Premier League this season than Nottingham Forest's six.

Really hope Dom is available for this one. Onana is going to be a big loss as Forrest really struggle defending corners and balls in to the box.

Regardless, if we attack like we against United we will create chances and hopefully put them away this time.

They have some pacey wingers so naturally anyone with any form of sense would not play a 38 year old with no legs at fullback. Hopefully Wood starts up top for them, good match up that for Tarks & Branthwaite. 3 points very much available here.

Just now, Matt Tiger said:

I think dyche has done a very good job this year but my god Ashley young starting is absolutely insane. Can’t wait to tear my hair out every time he has to defend in space. Or do anything at all.

Honestly, we don't see what happens in training, so it's not fair to pick so much on Ashley Young. Our defence this season is one of the better ones in the league, so it can't all be wrong. Branthwaite was given his chance at the right time, and I'm sure Patterson will be, too.

1 minute ago, Cornish Steve said:

Honestly, we don't see what happens in training, so it's not fair to pick so much on Ashley Young. Our defence this season is one of the better ones in the league, so it can't all be wrong. Branthwaite was given his chance at the right time, and I'm sure Patterson will be, too.

No, but we do see what happens on a matchday and what we see is that Young is a liability.

Just now, Cornish Steve said:

I think Patterson can struggle defensively. I would be fine with the decision of young has been solid defensively. But he’s been awful week in week out. He’ll have a yellow in the first 15 minutes of this one yet again.

26 minutes ago, Cornish Steve said:

Michael Keane looks like beckenbauer in training…. Just saying