IGNORED

Aston Villa (Home) 14th January

Romey 1878

5 minutes ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

David Coote is the type of guy that has a collection of rare jams in his kitchen and after a game he goes home, taps his finger against his chin and whispers "rude not to" to himself before picking one to have with a cup of tea and a cracker. 

Real wet wipe.

Exactly the expression I used!

15 minutes ago, Gwlad said:

DCL confidence is shot at the moment.

he definitely needs a goal or two.

Villa the best team, but good chances wise we have matched them. Could go either way second half.

second half going to be a bit of a coin flip. A draw is not the worst result today.

Genuinely torn about whether I'd take a 0-0 and no carnage or us finishing with seven men and we get to put the likes of Tielemans, Douglas Luiz and whoever else fancies it out for the season. 

Luiz has been running round all afternoon looking like Drake from Wish, someone that certainly blows himself kisses in the morning when he wakes up. 

Games gone soft.

1 minute ago, Zoo 2.0 said:

Genuinely torn about whether I'd take a 0-0 and no carnage or us finishing with seven men and we get to put the likes of Tielemans, Douglas Luiz and whoever else fancies it out for the season. 

Luiz has been running round all afternoon looking like Drake from Wish, someone that certainly blows himself kisses in the morning when he wakes up. 

Games gone soft.

A 0-0 draw would be a result here tbh. Villa are a good team and they are a team full of goals.