IGNORED

Fulham (Away) 30th January

Romey 1878

I suppose a point is a good result against a good team we traditionally struggle against, but one of the most pitiful performances in front of goal I’ve ever seen.  We can’t keep ballsing things up as the team around us win.

Some positives. A clean sheet, Godfrey did well. But bloody hell this team is exhausting.

• Marco Silva is now unbeaten in all of his five meetings with former club Everton as Fulham manager across all competitions.. In fact, since taking over Fulham in 2021, the Cottagers have played Everton more times without losing (five) than any other team.

• Everton goalkeeper Jordan Pickford has kept eight clean sheets in the Premier League this season, which is more than any other goalkeeper.

• Fulham have drawn their first home league match of the season and it’s the latest into a Premier League season that they’ve recorded their first home draw of the campaign.

• Despite having eight more away matches to play in the Premier League this season, Everton have already picked up more points on the road this season (17) than they did in each of their last two seasons (2021-22 - 10 points, 2022-23 – 15 points).

12 hours ago, Gwlad said:

I worry that mentally our players are now going to be affected by the recent results and our league position. TH and City matches might add to that. 

Why? We kept fighting last season in a much worse position. This season we've got a good early start to look back on and the entire "fuck the league" to drive us on. Not worried yet.