IGNORED

Fulham (Away) 30th January

Romey 1878

• This is the 30th different league campaign in which they have met and Fulham are looking to complete the league double over Everton for the very first time.

• Everton have lost just one of their past seven away league games against the Whites, having lost nine of 10 visits prior to this.

• Only the current top two sides Liverpool (six) and Manchester City (seven) have won more Premier League away games this season than Everton, with the Toffees' five wins on the road this term one more than they managed in the previous two campaigns combined (four).

• Andreas Pereira could make his 100th Premier League appearance in this match. No Fulham player has been involved in more league goals than him this season (five), while he has created more chances than any of his team-mates (40).

• Against no side has Fulham's Raul Jimenez scored more Premier League goals than he has against Everton. However, all five of his goals came in his first five appearances against the Toffees, failing to score in his last two against them.

• No keeper has kept more clean sheets in the Premier League this season than Jordan Pickford (seven), while the Whites have failed to score in a league-high nine different Premier League games this term.

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

3 at the back or Godfrey at right back :lol:. I don’t know which one is going to be worse tbh. 

He's dropped Patterson I assume for Young. 

Young hasn't played well at full back all season.  I think Godfrey may go DM.  

11 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Good opportunity to see if Danjuma can link up with DCL, he will be our most forward midfielder so this should suit his game. 

I think Harrison could play centrally with Danjuma out wide mate

1 minute ago, Btay said:

I’m not sure because danjuma prefers central or left wing and would have to play wide right.. if I had to guess I’d think danjuma would play central but wouldn’t be surprised either way.

6 minutes ago, Btay said:

Wouldn’t argue with that there are a few permutations from the defence to the midfield, but I’ll guarantee that Pickford plays in goal, and DCL plays upfront😃