IGNORED

Palace 19th Feb (home)

Matt

Just now, Matt Tiger said:

Need Harrison on the right. Young has been awful, even by his standard.

as for the long balls, not sure what you’d suggest we do when you see how we look attempting a slower build. 

I still think we can at least get the ball out wide, get DCL in the box and whip it in.  Our best chance came from that, and we know it's where Dom is most threatening, Doucs can get the 2nd ball.  

2 minutes ago, badaids said:

I still think we can at least get the ball out wide, get DCL in the box and whip it in.  Our best chance came from that, and we know it's where Dom is most threatening, Doucs can get the 2nd ball.  

With Harrison I agree. But both young and McNeil are too damn slow. Whenever they get it they’re just committing midfielders to them in numbers and we don’t have the pace on the other side to make them pay for it.

Just now, Matt Tiger said:

With Harrison I agree. But both young and McNeil are too damn slow. Whenever they get it they’re just committing midfielders to them in numbers and we don’t have the pace on the other side to make them pay for it.

Agree, but we don't have many options.  Even if we are crossing from deep got to be better than Pickford hoofing it.

1 minute ago, Elston Gunnn said:

American announcer comments this would be a good point for Everton, as it would get us above the drop zone.  Has it come to this: We hope for a point against a weak Palace, and then root for ....... Liverpool to beat Luton Town on Wednesday?

Gotta take what positive we can at this point. Don't recall who on the UK broadcast it was that mentioned we have matches in April and May coming up against teams near the bottom of the table.