IGNORED

Brighton (Away) 24th February

Romey 1878

4 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Surely Gana has been the best player on the pitch? 
Everything has gone through him. 

It’s Garner and Doucs that are hiding again. Take one of them off. 
Preferably Garner… terrible so far. Slowing everything we do down.

Not from what I’ve been watching. None of them have been great but his passing has been woeful & just is not interested in going forward with the ball. Also, he can’t get close enough to any of their players to knick the ball.

No doubt it’s Ashley Fucking Young who comes on first 

2 minutes ago, Sev said:

Surely not.

Most definitely. 
tackles in our box, moving the ball forward, passing the ball into thier penalty area. 
best player by far. 

Would love to challenge our fans to find the stats on our players passing. And have a friendly bet that Gana is top three at the very least. 

1 minute ago, Btay said:

Not from what I’ve been watching. None of them have been great but his passing has been woeful & just is not interested in going forward with the ball. Also, he can’t get close enough to any of their players to knick the ball.

No doubt it’s Ashley Fucking Young who comes on first 

Wasn’t it Gana who layed the ball right across thier penalty area twice to Doucoure from throwing a to put us right at there door?

But then inevitably the ball was played straight back to Tarks. Drives me nuts. Garner to. Always sideways.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

Wasn’t it Gana who layed the ball right across thier penalty area twice to Doucoure from throwing a to put us right at there door?

But then inevitably the ball was played straight back to Tarks. Drives me nuts. Garner to. Always sideways.

Not sure mate, I must have missed that. As I said though none of them have been good. I suspect he was carrying this knock which explains why he hasn’t quite been his buzzing self.

Hopefully Onana can get us ticking on the ball though..

9 minutes ago, Shukes said:

Surely Gana has been the best player on the pitch? 
Everything has gone through him. 

It’s Garner and Doucs that are hiding again. Take one of them off. 
Preferably Garner… terrible so far. Slowing everything we do down.

McNeil is the most invisible for me but I agree about Gana unfortunately he’s going off injured. 

Just now, Btay said:

Not sure mate, I must have missed that. As I said though none of them have been good. I suspect he was carrying this knock which explains why he hasn’t quite been his buzzing self.

Hopefully Onana can get us ticking on the ball though..

We’ve been finding it hard to play through them. Hoping that Onana can give us a bit more energy now and try to drag us up the pitch.

1 minute ago, Shukes said:

We’ve been finding it hard to play through them. Hoping that Onana can give us a bit more energy now and try to drag us up the pitch.

Same mate, we just need some composure on the ball. I think Garner plays better with Onana in midfield with him as both are comfortable receiving the ball.