IGNORED

Brighton (Away) 24th February

Romey 1878

Just now, Palfy said:

He never let me, and if he did he would have been told to do one 😡

I don’t understand all this bitterness towards Barkley when he left he was having problems in the city so it was good for him to get away you can’t blame a young player for trying to improve himself 

1 minute ago, patto said:

I don’t understand all this bitterness towards Barkley when he left he was having problems in the city so it was good for him to get away you can’t blame a young player for trying to improve himself 

Think it's all because of the different stories that were put out and people judged on media stories as usual. 

1 minute ago, patto said:

Your right you can’t blame a player for wanting to improve themselves, but you would expect a player who was an Everton fan from an Everton family to have the morals and integrity to leave to leave on good terms with the fans and club. 
He shit his nest with me as far as I’m concerned.

12 minutes ago, Matt said:

Think it's all because of the different stories that were put out and people judged on media stories as usual. 

Probably is, but what can’t be denied is that he went to Chelsea to have his medical and sign his contract, he had his medical but didn’t sign the contract. 
He comes back to Goodison and his only explanation is that he wasn’t ready to sign hahaha 🤣, the he spends another 5 months on the physios table being treated and paid by us, to then sign for Chelsea in the next transfer window, for 15 million less, more money in his pocket, and closer to fitness.

And we are expected to believe by some that it was all Koeman’s fault why he left, when in fact he had a contract on the table to sign for over 6 months but refused to sign. 
Then we are told that how the deal panned out was all down to his agent, and he was oblivious to what was going on, and never had a say in proceedings again hahaha 🤣 

Fortunately his return to Goodison a few weeks ago should show to the owners and management, how the majority of fans feel about what he did, when they booed him off for shitting on them and the club, and that message should tell them don’t even think about bringing him back he’s not welcome. 

1 hour ago, Palfy said:

Probably is, but what can’t be denied is that he went to Chelsea to have his medical and sign his contract, he had his medical but didn’t sign the contract. 
He comes back to Goodison and his only explanation is that he wasn’t ready to sign hahaha 🤣, the he spends another 5 months on the physios table being treated and paid by us, to then sign for Chelsea in the next transfer window, for 15 million less, more money in his pocket, and closer to fitness.

And we are expected to believe by some that it was all Koeman’s fault why he left, when in fact he had a contract on the table to sign for over 6 months but refused to sign. 
Then we are told that how the deal panned out was all down to his agent, and he was oblivious to what was going on, and never had a say in proceedings again hahaha 🤣 

Fortunately his return to Goodison a few weeks ago should show to the owners and management, how the majority of fans feel about what he did, when they booed him off for shitting on them and the club, and that message should tell them don’t even think about bringing him back he’s not welcome. 

It’s not about personal vendettas it’s about trying to improve Everton and on a free he 100% improves us. 
it was Chelsea who decided not to sign him not Barkley he didn’t have a choice in the matter. 
he is better than all our midfielder’s. 

59 minutes ago, patto said:

It’s not about personal vendettas it’s about trying to improve Everton and on a free he 100% improves us. 
it was Chelsea who decided not to sign him not Barkley he didn’t have a choice in the matter. 
he is better than all our midfielder’s. 

Okay if that’s what you believe then you carry on, I believe it was stitch up concocted on the day he arrived at Chelsea to originally sign, devised between Chelsea his agent, and he was fully aware what was happening and was in total agreement.

I agree he would make a difference in our team, and be an upgrade on Garner, but has I’ve said before you wouldn’t invite a friend back in your house who’s been shagging your wife for over 6 months behind your back. 

1 hour ago, Hafnia said:

For a start he reposted all his Everton pictures on instagram when we were linked. 

He said himself that there were links to bring him back but nothing transpired. 
https://www.tribalfootball.com/articles/luton-town-ace-ross-barkley-everton-fans-called-me-rat-and-money-grabber-4479953

Thanks man, hadn't seen that

Regardless of what happened we missed out massively Barkley in the 10 would have gave us some goals. 
and someone who can actually play through the midfield. 
we’ve wasted millions on Beto and we’ve got no money. 
sir Jim at United is a businessman so I expect Barkley to end up there. 
Sir Jim is one horrible Bastard he had men on strike for wanting proper pay increases. 

1 hour ago, patto said:

Regardless of what happened we missed out massively Barkley in the 10 would have gave us some goals. 
and someone who can actually play through the midfield. 
we’ve wasted millions on Beto and we’ve got no money. 
sir Jim at United is a businessman so I expect Barkley to end up there. 
Sir Jim is one horrible Bastard he had men on strike for wanting proper pay increases. 

Jim also wants taxpayer money to pay for improvements to Old Trafford while being a billionaire that pays no tax in the UK.

What a fella.

Barklay has gone to Luton Town with absolutely no pressure on him, and as maybe the big fish in a smaller pond he's flurished - your would imagine their fan love him. Maybe a good fit for both. 

I am not convinced we have missed out on him as a player - as would be very much different circumstances for him at Everton. He would have been a player who would have split fans, there is enough of a pantomine going on at this club at the moment.

He didn't do that great with villa, so think he may need a 'Luton' to bring the best of him out. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Jim also wants taxpayer money to pay for improvements to Old Trafford while being a billionaire that pays no tax in the UK.

What a fella.

He is a horrible prick he was one of the richest men in the uk

2 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Barklay has gone to Luton Town with absolutely no pressure on him, and as maybe the big fish in a smaller pond he's flurished - your would imagine their fan love him. Maybe a good fit for both. 

I am not convinced we have missed out on him as a player - as would be very much different circumstances for him at Everton. He would have been a player who would have split fans, there is enough of a pantomine going on at this club at the moment.

He didn't do that great with villa, so think he may need a 'Luton' to bring the best of him out. 

At his most average for us he got us up the pitch. 

perfect player for Dyche, he can take ball from defence on half turn and spring a pass or run it.   

if you have pace which we don't then he could make you a serious threat on the counter. 

big miss not getting him on a free

Hindsight great when you see him doing well for Luton, but a signifcantly different expectation on him if he came back here. He would have divide fans massivley on day 1, we got plenty on our plate, without the noise (can't beleive I am using this!!) of what would be a contraversial signing to a big proportion of fan.  

We do appear to have missed out, but I can very muchj understand why the club avoid him as wasn't much appitite for the majority of fans based on both what he apparantly did to the club when he left and what is footballing showing had been over the past couple of years with both Villa then Nice. 

If he didn't already have Everton baggage, I am sure we would have been tempted to bring him in on a free, especially if he is only getting £30k a week on a 12 month contract. Credit to Luton for getting what is turning in to a great deal for them.

31 minutes ago, Hafnia said:

At his most average for us he got us up the pitch. 

perfect player for Dyche, he can take ball from defence on half turn and spring a pass or run it.   

if you have pace which we don't then he could make you a serious threat on the counter. 

big miss not getting him on a free

This. I just think in our financial situation, if we are in the premier league next season it is a no brainer for us to try and get him in. Gomes out of contract & getting barkley in on a free & possibly 50+% less wages. Also if it free us up to have whatever little money we will have to get a decent winger it could completely revamp the team.

3 hours ago, RuffRob said:

Hindsight great when you see him doing well for Luton, but a signifcantly different expectation on him if he came back here. He would have divide fans massivley on day 1, we got plenty on our plate, without the noise (can't beleive I am using this!!) of what would be a contraversial signing to a big proportion of fan.  

We do appear to have missed out, but I can very muchj understand why the club avoid him as wasn't much appitite for the majority of fans based on both what he apparantly did to the club when he left and what is footballing showing had been over the past couple of years with both Villa then Nice. 

If he didn't already have Everton baggage, I am sure we would have been tempted to bring him in on a free, especially if he is only getting £30k a week on a 12 month contract. Credit to Luton for getting what is turning in to a great deal for them.

Credit to their manager who is doing a very good job I like him. 

5 hours ago, Btay said:

This. I just think in our financial situation, if we are in the premier league next season it is a no brainer for us to try and get him in. Gomes out of contract & getting barkley in on a free & possibly 50+% less wages. Also if it free us up to have whatever little money we will have to get a decent winger it could completely revamp the team.

Completely forgot he only signed a 1 year deal