IGNORED

Nottingham Forest (Home) 21st April

Romey 1878

3 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

Wouldn't a Luton fan have preferred a draw yesterday anyway?

or even a Everton lose, on the assumption we are unlikley going to get anything from our game in hand agaist Liverpool so it I would then actually be in Luton's own hands to leap frog us when we go to their place. 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Wouldn't a Luton fan have preferred a draw yesterday anyway?

Keeps Forest 1 point closer rather than them getting 1 or 3. At this point it's so tight I think they will have wanted the physiological impact to hit 1 team or the other and preferably Forest since they're closer.

51 minutes ago, Romey 1878 said:

I struggle with our country.   Valid arguments against the establishment are so often made by the worst people to do it.

It's almost as though the epl and pgmol want this to be the argument they have to fight. One dubious decision vs 2 correct ones.  If their players weren't such divers they probably would have got the 3rd 

1 hour ago, Romey 1878 said:

Forest need to worry more about the things they say as opposed to others. The really are beginning to look stupid. I would think the more crap they come out with then the less likley they are to see any points returned on appeal. You wonder what sort of arguements that club will try and make.

They are losing much of any sympathy they may have been getting from third parties about their points deductions. 

Even though I don't really like Forest given they are one of the teams that bitched to the PL about our accouts, I was now hoping they didn't go down becasue of points deductions and relegation is decided how it should be - based on football results, but now beginning to thinking fuck em. 

did anybody see the Overlap - Carragher said the Forst owner actually wanted to send the Tweet out at half time, so after the first two inccident. That's why we saw it almost as soon as the final whistle had been blow.

There's been a lot of condemnation about them doing it after the game. A hell would have broke lose if it happened during a game. Trying to influence officials mid game - now that's worthy of point deductions itself.

The owners a loon.