IGNORED

James Mcfadden

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fozzie22
Is Faddy gay and does he have a boyfriend and how do people know is he open about being gay

As far as im concerned he can wear a pink feather boa and red hot thong in his spare time..

Just wish he'd take it off on match days

Aye, when Pat was a Weeee Bairn to be Gay was a good thing.

So in that context it would be fair to say that currently...Wee Jimmy is Very Gay.

Gay & Happy to be playing in his preffered position ( no plays on pref pos now dirty folk) scoring a goal here n their & having a weee run in the team.

Makes 4 a happy camper.

As fer his sexual persuasion..well thats his buso innit..

Whilst anyonme whose ever doned a sports Jock strap...will no doubt understand not needing the Thong experience.

They were truley crude n evil the early JS, hope theyve improved..!!!..

Uno what I tells ya that strap slips in to the wrong spot...the last thing ya fancy is tearing down the wing..with tear being the optimium term...tear of ya nuts & half a bum cheek..Am sometiems Sure we were used as Guinea picgs back in the day.

I couldnt wear them things Pat, just used to wear 2 pairs of "Y fronts" one pair a size smaller than normal. :blink:

And I remember cutting insoles for my boots out of cardboard, cos the nails from the studs come through your boots as the studs wear down. :D

Oh the memories, dont get me started. :D:D

We used to live in shoe box in't middle of road..

For the record - Mcfaddy is McFudge - yes he's gay and it is purported that his boyfriend was a certain Will young - but apparently the chin kept getting in the way and McFaddy was getting annoyed by the fact that Willy (to his mates) only ever sang and never really spoke.

He is now on the look out for a nice, professional kinda guy - no kids, non-smoker and no pets - its in this weeks echo!

For the record - Mcfaddy is McFudge - yes he's gay and it is purported that his boyfriend was a certain Will young - but apparently the chin kept getting in the way and McFaddy was getting annoyed by the fact that Willy (to his mates) only ever sang and never really spoke.

He is now on the look out for a nice, professional kinda guy - no kids, non-smoker and no pets - its in this weeks echo!

How do you know in the echo Eh, anyway, sounds a bit like you that rowlo.

Fany your chances

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

http://www.skysports...7060922,00.html

McFadden coming back?!

McFadden was a big fans' favourite during his five seasons at Everton before he left for Birmingham in January 2008 and a return to Merseyside would be popular among Everton fans.

Not sure how popular to be honest....

edit: just read back through this old thread, very strange....

Edited by Matt

Wonder if BK will put Nzogbia on the back of his shirt and try and kid us all, he was alrite Faddy wasnt he, not brilliant but could do a job.

That genius winning goal against Charlton gives him a little place in my heart forever. What a finish that was....and it effectively secured Europe. One of my best Goodison moments :) .

Five/six year old thread here Matt....you can tell it's old because I was still worried about upsetting Bill :P .

And the legendary Pat has a "typical of the man" contribution :) .

Just trying to keep the place tidy mate. Strange rumour though, thought the forum was for transfer rumours only, not sexual preferences!

I have never really rated him. He certainly has some talent in his locker but it comes out so rarely. He has done very little at Birmingham and every game I saw him play for them he was average at best. Most of the time he just lost possession and started whining. No thanks, even on a free.