IGNORED

Kelechi Iheanacho

Is this going to be the same as last summer where we watch all the good deals fly by whilst we sit on our arse and do nothing?

20m is a steal for him, well worth the risk. I'd be surprised if we didn't lodge a bid for him.

This, i will be fucking fuming if we get back in for pre season and have not signed anybody

Go for it. We'd have nothing to lose. Which is better: having a great player for 12 months and making a few million on the buy-back fee or simply seeing him play for another team? Loans and buy-backs, I suspect, will become increasingly the norm. (If Barkley does indeed leave, I'd put a buy-back clause in that deal, too.)

Edited by Cornish Steve

Why do I keep feeling we're not going to get our first targets and we'll end up doing business late?

Granted, I obviously don't know who are targets are, but everyone else is getting business done around us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Why do I keep feeling we're not going to get our first targets and we'll end up doing business late?

Granted, I obviously don't know who are targets are, but everyone else is getting business done around us.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

From what ive seen City have signed a player who we wouldn't have a chance with and Bournmouth have signed a keeper who we should be aiming higher than anyway, everything else is paper talk. Have faith and patience.

From what ive seen City have signed a player who we wouldn't have a chance with and Bournmouth have signed a keeper who we should be aiming higher than anyway, everything else is paper talk. Have faith and patience.

We have not got the time to wait to have patience though, pre season is in about 4 weeks then the start of the Europa is in about 8 weeks, we need to get a move on with signings so they can come in and work with the players we have already got and be part of the time and learn the system, so we can hit the ground running imo.

We have not got the time to wait to have patience though, pre season is in about 4 weeks then the start of the Europa is in about 8 weeks, we need to get a move on with signings so they can come in and work with the players we have already got and be part of the time and learn the system, so we can hit the ground running imo.

Mate some seasons only just finished the weekend gone, the transfer window isn't open until July 1st, most players will be now going on international duty then a holiday, so I expect it to take abit of time, not all done and dusted within days of the season finishing.

Mate some seasons only just finished the weekend gone, the transfer window isn't open until July 1st, most players will be now going on international duty then a holiday, so I expect it to take abit of time, not all done and dusted within days of the season finishing.

exactly, not to mention koeman has already said he expects deal to go down to the wire because that's just the nature of transfers. he's not expecting everyone in early so i don't know why the fans do.

exactly, not to mention koeman has already said he expects deal to go down to the wire because that's just the nature of transfers. he's not expecting everyone in early so i don't know why the fans do.

Probably because other clubs such as mighty Bournmouth can manage to lineup targets and sign them, just because the window is not open does not mean you can't sign people, we have always been shit when it comes to this stuff, id be surprised if we actually have identified anyone whatsoever, having said that, a few things about today suggesting that Cuco Martina will be our first signing. I do notice that the common denominator with the previous regime and the new one when it comes to this stuff is Suntan Bob, he made a big speech the other week about us looking for bargins

• 1 month later...