Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Darron Gibson

Looks more dangerous than any other Irish centre-mid, and for £3m he'd be a steal. I can't see him leaving, though I would love to see the United fans' faces if this came off lol.

oh jeez louise, this keeps coming up again and again, if this was to happen, it would be the final straw for me tbh, Moyes can fuck off with Kenwright then, you just know it would be as part of some insane Barkley swap deal, and we would end up with Gibson and Diouf in return shaking%20fist.png

We don't need a central Midfielder we have plenty of options we need a wide man and a striker.

We have plenty of defensive central midfielders but the only one with an ounce of creativity is Barkley so I think we could do with a playmaker

At the moment we have Donovan and Drenthe who can play out wide all be it only on loan

guns.gifjump%20for%20joy.gif

Although, if we were ever after him I'm concerned at Moyes' thought processes.

I agree, when this rumour first showed it's ugly head in the summer i was horrified tbh, and it's one of those that seems to keep coming back every now and again, it really would be a wasted signing, i really don't see what Gibson would offer us. glad to see this even if it is in the Daily fail

I agree, when this rumour first showed it's ugly head in the summer i was horrified tbh, and it's one of those that seems to keep coming back every now and again, it really would be a wasted signing, i really don't see what Gibson would offer us. glad to see this even if it is in the Daily fail

lose macfadden and get gibson at least he can score from outside the box.

Here as well -

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/16524150.stm

I didn't think things could get worse after last night :(.

We have defensive problems and are struggling to score and create, so we move for a slow and immobile midfielder who won't create or score even though we have them in abundance already. Perfect.

He'll fit in perfectly then :(

So we have:

Fellaini

Rodwell

Barkley

Osman

vying for two central positions - push Barkley up as an attacking Mid IMO - Heitinga can cover if needed. Seriously, mate in work said they would love to get "big shot" off the books, not good enough.

You're absolutely shitting me? Honestly? I haven't got sky, please tell me someone's on the fucking windup?? Seriously I could bang me head so hard against the table right now....bleeding....bleeding could distract me away from this....what happened to our beloved Everton!?

Relax Romey you will go bright red again. It isn't going to happen. If it does I will eat my socks.

Rubes....not going to be a complete cock, but in your own words, I want you to film this and upload it to youtube...."Rubes the Everton Fan Eats His Own Socks"....then i want it posted on here, so that we can all see :) Many thanks :lol:

*This is no laughing matter (the transfer) but if we have to find humour from the most sickening places, i will do so.