Sign in to follow this  
t-cahill

Possible Third Kit?

thanks for clearing that up romey...I was under the impression that the MLS shirts were in fact lime green and us wearing white mad little sense really. Wow, glad you stepped in and sorted that out for us. *reeks of sarcasm*

thanks for clearing that up romey...I was under the impression that the MLS shirts were in fact lime green and us wearing white mad little sense really. Wow, glad you stepped in and sorted that out for us. *reeks of sarcasm*

I'm sorry, I should have put sarcasm inside little stars or a rolling eyes emoticon after my last post but I thought even an American could get it.

oh would you do that next time? it'd be great to know when in fact your posts are sarcastic. Especially for a poor stupid American like myself.

The home kit is horrible

The away kit, is more for girls as its PINK

The 3rd kit is horrible as well

3 attempts 3 fails

No kit for me this year, NEW DESIGNERS NEXT YEAR PLZ

Bit off topic, but following the theme of shirts. I got mine printed on Saturday, with my avatar of course and the woman putting through the sale, had NEVER heard of the word Tenacious, (I was appaulled, nah) and i had to spell it 3 times lol so i informed her to look it up coz the meaning is me :) haha. But it made me chuckle anyway, and it looks guuuuuuuuuurd!

Seeing lads in the away shirt makes me laugh, pink just isn't a male colour :P

Real men can wear pink.....anyone who thinks the shirt's too girly is obviously still a little confused about their sexuality.

Psychology for beginners :P .

Difficult to judge the purple until seen in the flesh I think....quite like the idea though.

So all we need now is a gay billionaire who likes to look at men in tight pink football shirts to buy Everton.

Elton John! Why didn't we think of it before :lol: ?

(Actually he's only worth about £175m, just looked it up. Bloody pauper :rolleyes: )

Seeing lads in the away shirt makes me laugh, pink just isn't a male colour :P

I like the purple shirt though, its quite nice.

Dark, could you please explain what you call a "male color". I'm sorry I didn't know they were based on chromosomes.

I'd buy that over the other two anyday. This is the first season for years that I haven't bought at least one of the shirts, can't stand either of the two released so far.

for a good cause, but the fact we'll not wear it unless we draw inter milan in europe is a bit crap.

im of the opinion we should only wear blue at home and derbies, so both away kits get used. any one who buys a 3rd kit gets ripped off, it doesnt get released until a month after the season starts, so its only really a current kit for 6 or 7 months, then we more than likely wont wear it anyway.