IGNORED

Longest Thread For Drivel (or the Romelu Lukaku thread)

He's like a car in some way that doesn't spring to mind. But, then, someone else is like this other car. And, basically, he can't play with his back to goal as well as this guy who is like the other car, but he scores you more goals. So, keep the car or sell the car? He's only 22 for another 350-some days. Something about a warranty. Cars.

:rofl:

He's like a car in some way that doesn't spring to mind. But, then, someone else is like this other car. And, basically, he can't play with his back to goal as well as this guy who is like the other car, but he scores you more goals. So, keep the car or sell the car? He's only 22 for another 350-some days. Something about a warranty. Cars.

Logged out of my account and then on again using my lad's so I could hit the green button twice :D.

Genius.

(Nothing against anyone using analogies, love a good one of those too)

The car anology popped up on the mavericks programme last night, talking about Paul Merson and how Manager George Graham saved his career after the drink and drugs problem. He said if you have an old mini in a bad state you get rid of it, if you have a rolls royce you get it fixed.

The car anology popped up on the mavericks programme last night, talking about Paul Merson and how Manager George Graham saved his career after the drink and drugs problem. He said if you have an old mini in a bad state you get rid of it, if you have a rolls royce you get it fixed.

Poor analogy; have you seen the prices original minis go for now? Best off doing it up and ditching the Rolls :D.

He should've said Ford Fiesta.

Post of the year -- and we're only in May.

So how long is it before Lukaku doesn't have to pay tax? Another few years and he'll be vintage.

My most popular post ever, and I almost thought better of myself.

I've got to say, I'm enjoying the ride...

Is it like riding in a car like a car or some other car that nots like a car or something that could be somewhat thought of like a car?

Desperately trying to steer away from a pun-off...

I'm floored and shocked that you wouldn't want to go down that road! I feel like a good old-fashioned pun-off really kicks this forum into gear. I often petrol this forum looking for threads that have veered in such a direction. It's never a turn for the worse and very rarely a dead end. If you think I'm a dipstick for feeling this way, then I can leave this most excellent thread about automobiles.

I'm floored and shocked that you wouldn't want to go down that road! I feel like a good old-fashioned pun-off really kicks this forum into gear. I often petrol this forum looking for threads that have veered in such a direction. It's never a turn for the worse and very rarely a dead end. If you think I'm a dipstick for feeling this way, then I can leave this most excellent thread about automobiles.

It causes Marco to breakdown, I didn't want to shift the direction of the thread, but sometimes it's just automatic.

Bugger :lol: