IGNORED

What Grinds Your Gears...

Matt

happened to me in malta when i ate swordfish..spent my whole holiday looking like a berry

im not swollen nor do i have a skin rash, but ive been hurlin for the last 2 hours now. Cant put it down to food poisoning as most of the people in the canteen would be feeling the same! So, allergy is what im guessing.

Although, could be my body recognizing that last time i had a mussel it was bad (didnt know not to eat them if they were closed). So maybe my stomach is thinkin, "bugger that, not going through that again, out it goes!"

i woke up day after thought i was blind..my face had swollen so much it had gone over my eyes..then it just moved gradually downwards i swelled up a bit like popeye for that brief few seconds when he swallows the spinach..wasn't bad about day 4 ;):lol: i was sick all week long..lost about a stone and half just through bein sick..was so weak by end of the week..the street i saw in malta from the apartment wasn't bad though :lol: couldn't even get to bar at end of road to watch highlights of us beatin palace 3-1 away!

Edited by marcopaulo

What I find sad (and a bit worrying) is that there was a significant proportion of the audience who cheered every word.

I can't say I disagreed with everything he said but the way he went about getting his point across was ridiculous. He raised his voice each and every time to try and get the audience going. It got very tiresome.

I can't say I disagreed with everything he said...

I disagree with everything he says on principal....if he said Everton were the best team in the world I'd have to start supporting Scunthorpe :angry: .

No, wait a minute, anything else but that I'll disagree with him :lol: .

Sorry if its already mentioned but i have to get this off my chest! I drive wagons for my sins and its nobhead season started early! The scourge of the road, the twat with a caravan!! Im not stupid enough to believe everyone is the same but im stuck at 56mph goto overtake said twat who then speeds up so i pull back in and they FCUKIN SLOW DOWN TO THE ORIGONAL SPEED! Repeat this many times and im ready to kill! Sorry to whinge on but i feel so much better now its in the open!

• 2 weeks later...

Jamie nobhead Redknapp commentating on a Spurs game such a biased prick, i cant stand his Dad either!

Spurs thoroughly spanked though.

Grinds my gears that Spurs are playing at this stage of the CL when it might have been us...I'm taking pleasure in their humiliation. But I'm still jealous :unsure: .