IGNORED

General Weekend/Midweek Football

The Chelsea PSG game is becoming irritating. They can't go more than a minute without someone going down under a challenge. I'm sure some are genuine, but I'm sure others are good acting. It really disrupting the flow of the game, though.

Nice to see Dortmund two up already tonight. Both games are suddenly close.

It's not really counter attack, the most utlilised pass between United players is de gea to wellbeck.

It's like watching Accrington against man city.

Utd have had the best chance so far. What would you change? Less people behind the ball?!

It's like Liverpool vs Everton at Anfield...

Edited by Matt

It's embarrassing. 9-10 United men in the penalty area and hoofs up front. They may get a result, but oh my word how the mighty have fallen. Arsenal and city at least attacked and got reward.

so you would have less people behind the ball, giving more space to one of the best passing, attacking teams around?

The whole point is playing for a result and this is the best strategy against Bayern. City and Arsenal attacked, they're not in the competition. Soooo....

270 passes to 70. 11 shots to 1... Yeah you may be right but it's a complete kick in the balls to any United fan who prided themselves on "attack, attack, attack attack attack"

shots on target? 11 shots mean nothing If your not testing the keeper. If it wasn't for Valencias misreading of the line they'd be 1-0. High pressing, congestion in the centre of the field is stopping Bayern from making those passes count.

I know what you mean, "they are United, they're used to dominating" but I think Utd fans will be ''happy" to see Moyes has got his tactics right so far.

3-1, game over. Funny how the last 2 goals happened when Utd started to attack

Yeah that's what happens when you set your team up to play like shit houses, when they eventually do have to have a go they have no idea.

As souness said, bayern just needed to keep doing what they were doing.

Football's the winner here.

Yeah that's what happens when you set your team up to play like shit houses, when they eventually do have to have a go they have no idea.

As souness said, bayern just needed to keep doing what they were doing.

Football's the winner here.

your hatred of Moyes just reduces any credibility your posts have, which is such a shame. So bitter.

Lets get it right, I wanted them out as it's our luck to get 4th and they win it.

Did you actually want United to win???

yes, because they were the English team and I've got friends who support them. That's all.

And I can't believe you want them out for that reason, certainly not that reason alone

Edited by Matt