Zoo

Longest Thread! for Everton Discussion

17 hours ago, Aidan said:

You didn’t read the earlier posts then!

On 29/11/2018 at 18:14, barryj said:

On 02/12/2018 at 04:49, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

I didn't realize Usmanov was an owner of Megafon (which is based on St. Petersburg). Once I've finished unpacking boxes after having moved house, I shall have to scout through old business cards, because I once met with the president, the CEO, and an owner of Megafon in a restaurant in central Moscow (under which, apparently, Lenin's body is sometimes taken to be "repaired"). It would be something else if Usmanov was one of those I met. As mentioned before, I remember Moshiri being in one of my business meetings.

As a brief anecdote, the head of Megafon in Moscow (the company there was called SonicDuo), in one meeting, handed me a number of copies of Penthouse magazine. Megafon had sponsored that edition, and there were pictures throughout of naked women holding strategically placed cellphones. I took these copies back to my company's headquarters in New Jersey the next time I was there. In the meantime, I had to keep those magazines well hidden at home so as not to prompt awkward questions from my wife! :)

10 hours ago, Cornish Steve said:

I didn't realize Usmanov was an owner of Megafon (which is based on St. Petersburg). Once I've finished unpacking boxes after having moved house, I shall have to scout through old business cards, because I once met with the president, the CEO, and an owner of Megafon in a restaurant in central Moscow (under which, apparently, Lenin's body is sometimes taken to be "repaired"). It would be something else if Usmanov was one of those I met. As mentioned before, I remember Moshiri being in one of my business meetings.

As a brief anecdote, the head of Megafon in Moscow (the company there was called SonicDuo), in one meeting, handed me a number of copies of Penthouse magazine. Megafon had sponsored that edition, and there were pictures throughout of naked women holding strategically placed cellphones. I took these copies back to my company's headquarters in New Jersey the next time I was there. In the meantime, I had to keep those magazines well hidden at home so as not to prompt awkward questions from my wife! :)

And dug them out every now and then for some 'nostalgia' 😉

2 minutes ago, Palfy said:

Have you opened an account to see if it’s legit 

It’s legit as it was sent as an advert in an email from Everton FC as part of their Everton v Newcastle build up email. I get this every match day as an official member. I’m sure others on here will confirm. Plus it’s a sportspesa email and not a phishing one. 

19 hours ago, MikeO said:

And then the Daily Fail go and produce this shite

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/everton-fans-rage-daily-mail-15534540#ICID=ios_EchoNewsApp_AppShare_Click_Other

Succeess got abuse because of his play acting and his antics, it’s got nothing to do with his colour 

11 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

great stats mike, goals 9th the most telling, striker and RW that can score are needed badly.

You'd think we should score more as we're top at winning possession in the final third wouldn't you? Certainly needs addressing in January.

7 minutes ago, MikeO said:

You'd think we should score more as we're top at winning possession in the final third wouldn't you? Certainly needs addressing in January.

Hence me saying deja vu in the Silva thread. 

19 minutes ago, MikeO said:

Lukaku scored a lot more when we had no where near the sort of possession we have now, but forgot he was shit !