IGNORED

Tyias Browning

He looks and sounds relaxed and he talks in a realistic way, rather than "I'll kick on from here" kind of thing. He explains it as an opportunity for him to develop further. Good luck to him, I hope he makes it and we see him in the first team.

• 5 months later...

that's a crackin loan..you've always talked big about him haven't you ten? and be good to have someone to push seamus

He's just under 6ft, but you wouldn't realise this because he's a beast.

i went to the Everton vs United U21's game and he was playing CB and I didn't even realise. He was soo composed, won everything in the air, was quick, was in the right places...he was a beast.

Me and my dad came away asking who it was, didn't have a clue. I thought Browning was a RB all that time and hadn't considered it was him. Honestly, he was like Distin in his playing style and if he puts in performances like what I saw, a Browning/Stones partnership in the future, wouldn't be an unrealistic prospect, in fact, it'd be bloody exciting.

Was surprised when Martinez said in his interview that Browining is more or less ready for first team action already. I think he's one that's sort of slipped under the radar in terms of being a future first teamer. I, for one, kind of forgot about him and haven't really heard much raving about him. Obviously Bobby thinks different and he's one for the future. Hopes it goes well for him.

Was surprised when Martinez said in his interview that Browining is more or less ready for first team action already. I think he's one that's sort of slipped under the radar in terms of being a future first teamer. I, for one, kind of forgot about him and haven't really heard much raving about him. Obviously Bobby thinks different and he's one for the future. Hopes it goes well for him.

Seems like there has been so much talk over the past 3-4 years of Rodwell, Barkley, Jose Baxter, and Shane Duffy that to some extent, some promising talents have slipped under the radar (Though these lads are a few years younger) like Lundstram, maybe this Browning, McAleny to some extent...

Been socuting around Wigan forums and they were very very impressed with him when he came on in the second half as a RB. Said whenever he was in a 50/50 challenge he simply brushed them off with ease. Was bombing up and down the wing apparently and is very very quick. Really excited about him now. Has any one else heard that Stubbs has called Browning the best 1 v 1 defender in the club (including senior members)? Hell of a compliment that when I personally think Jags is one of the best in the prem in 1 v 1. Looks a right beast of a player who has incredible physical attributes.

• 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...