Sign in to follow this  
duncanmckenzieismagic

Cedric Soares

4 minutes ago, duncanmckenzieismagic said:

That and the fact we need a right back, he is available and he’s played under Marco before 

Didn't realize he played under Marco. I would be underwhelmed if this is the RB we are after.

Problem with Wan-Bissaka is he'd cost something like 40 million. As the team needs strenghtening up top, right wing and midfield something's gotta give. The club can't buy a 40 million player to every position.

36 minutes ago, Makis said:

Problem with Wan-Bissaka is he'd cost something like 40 million. As the team needs strenghtening up top, right wing and midfield something's gotta give. The club can't buy a 40 million player to every position.

Exactly!

4 minutes ago, markjazzbassist said:

I’ve always thought he was similar to Coleman in that he offers more in attack than defense.  He’s a decent player and with better players around him he could be good.  I wonder what the price is though?

£15m apparently

Prefer to wait till summer to sort out RB unless it’s lower cost players from the new scouting network.

If we are buying a ready made PL player the target should be Wan-Bassaka Palace won’t let that happen until the summer.

1 hour ago, DavisJD said:

Prefer to wait till summer to sort out RB unless it’s lower cost players from the new scouting network.

If we are buying a ready made PL player the target should be Wan-Bassaka Palace won’t let that happen until the summer.

If the idea really is to unearth gems, think we would spend £40m on a right back?

3 hours ago, StevO said:

If the idea really is to unearth gems, think we would spend £40m on a right back?

Hence I said ‘if we are buying a ready made PL player’.