IGNORED

Leicester City (Away) Sat May 7

markjazzbassist

I could criticize 4-5 players on that second goal. But Barkley.... He literally stopped several yards outside the box, as Leicester players were flowing into the box. Barkley literally stopped, and watched. He had a darn good view of the goal. He did his part in giving Leicester a good chance at it. Way to go, Ross.

We haven't got a defence. For the first goal, Stones had no idea where Vardy was. I mean, if there is one forward in the Premiership that you need to keep tabs on, it's Vardy, but Stones was a spectator. We pass the ball about to absolutely zero effect. Sideways, backwards but when we get near their penalty area we are clueless. We have a very poor team.

in an interview I read RM said he keeps saying I understand the responsibility of being Everton manager what the fuck does that mean. Every single fan understands the responsibility you have Bobby but they aren't manager. I just cannot believe the board have let this go on. I am not sure its bills influence or what but why isn't he being sacked.

the team were beat before they stepped over the line stones is making massive mistakes again ross and lukaku look completely uninterested. I can't fucking blame them. I wouldn't want to play for this manager.

This. It's beyond a joke, you can't laugh. It makes me so angry.

Martinez has destroyed this team. Tactically. From an attitude stand point. Confidence. Ability. We've lost it all.

It's this whole best squad in years talk. It needs to be done on the pitch and we haven't a leader. McCarthy is a shadow of what he use to be. Oviedo is a huge favourite of mine as person but as a player wouldn't have him in my A-league team on this form. Stones is in shambles. So so much wrong here.

I wouldn't care if I never saw any of this shower in an Everton shirt again. I'll maybe excuse Pennington, he hasn't had time to be poisoned by the lethargy and lack of spirit the rest of them have displayed week in, week out this season.

Not able to watch as out shopping but it seems people on twitter are angry about Mr Lukaku's effort.... is that fair?

More than.

Not really one player putting anu effort in. Stones is lost.

Niasse hasn't really touched the ball.

Lukaku.... Usual.

Barkley...usual.

Robles...usual.

Cleverley...had an attack at least.

Baines...average....so best on the pitch for us.

Rest...haven't really saw them

We haven't got a defence. For the first goal, Stones had no idea where Vardy was. I mean, if there is one forward in the Premiership that you need to keep tabs on, it's Vardy, but Stones was a spectator. We pass the ball about to absolutely zero effect. Sideways, backwards but when we get near their penalty area we are clueless. We have a very poor team.

Spot on. Every time the ball comes into our area we are second to reach it. Niasse doesn't look anything like a premier league player, though is trying, and Cleverley is almost as bad. Does also look like Lukaku has become jaded by it all.

Add to that;

James McCarthy

Baines

Barkley

Niasse

Stones

Oviedo

All getting roasting but you'll forget to mention them ;)

To be fair you need to quote the twitter feed that's mentioning them....as he was responding to twitter.

Six of one..

As they say.

Edited by Shukes