IGNORED

Southampton (Away) Sunday 27th Nov

MikeO

Guest rusty747

This is player power in action again. They want Koeman out. His training methods are too intense for them and they want their lemon drizzle cake back.

Moshiri must be brave now and back his manager and cast out the bad influences at the club. Give the youth players a chance too.

I wish I didn't agree with you but I am afraid I have to.

We are fucking awful. Still yet to see this pressing side we've supposedly become. Lazy and lethargic is what we are.

Oh and I'd be very tempted to replace the entire defence. Coleman is a dope that can't cross. Jags is finished. Williams flatters to deceive in my book. Injuries and age have well and truly caught up with Baines. Still think his return is going to transform us, MJB?

Playing absolutely terrible, but have had 4 great chances to score (Gana twice and the headers from Barry and Barkley). Southampton by far the better team - good passing, well organised defence - but no real chances other than the goal. As crap as we are right now, I see us getting something out of this game.

Because that's the players he has.

Bring on mirralas and put him up top with rom, we'll see a massive difference.

I agree with this. He's not got better options, is why. Though that is very scary because if there aren't academy players who are better than this lot, it's going to get worse.